Home

Good news on rosters... But what about Teambuilder?

This is a discussion on Good news on rosters... But what about Teambuilder? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Good news on rosters... But what about Teambuilder?

So obviously everyone has seen the post by russ that there will be an updated roster in the EA locker and the Online Rosters will be patched ASAP also... But

Does that mean our teambuilder teams/rosters are going to be deleted? Should i NOT edit my players names and appearance and stuff until after the update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #2
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Good news on rosters... But what about Teambuilder?

Bump...would like to know as well.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

my guess is it won't affect teambuilder. the game is still shipping with the same roster as teambuilder, then you download a roster that is for offline and online dynasties. the patch theyre releasing is only for regular online play and it should basically sync up with the ea locker roster. the disc and teambuilder site having the same roster should eliminate any problems for teambuilder.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
my guess is it won't affect teambuilder. the game is still shipping with the same roster as teambuilder, then you download a roster that is for offline and online dynasties. the patch theyre releasing is only for regular online play and it should basically sync up with the ea locker roster. the disc and teambuilder site having the same roster should eliminate any problems for teambuilder.
bingo

which sucks because I was planning on replacing a few teams with concepts I added like alternate jerseys and stuff. I was hoping it wouldn't be hard to do the roster but oh well, at least they are kinda fixing stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »