Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #17
Rookie

rdfowler's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

wow 17-0......
well maybe there could be a come back
45-42!!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 60
Well according to the UGA athletic website QB #14 is Joe Cox. I've never heard of him (obviously due to Matt Staford) but I'm doubting that he can throw an absolutely perfect 50 yard bomb in tight coverage like he did in the video. So much for the increased inaccuracies. Also GT was bringing 5 and 6 nearly every play and UGA only threw one bad ball (another was tipped at the line). And it looks like running is easy to defend again this year which which shows in the 17-0 score against a run-heavy team. The gameplay looks totally different than last year! These weren't problems in last year's game!!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #19
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

Whoever said the NCAA team doesn't listen is spot on. These guys need to STOP assuming they know what the public wants(season showdown/team builder) and start reading the forums and fix the gameplay.

I've said it before, but this dev team needs some changes. The Madden team pretty much changes every year. Why doesn't NCAA? This game has been a joke on the field the last three years! Stop adding features that NO ONE gives a sh1t about and get serious and work on the game.

Even more disgusting is that the Madden guys are either in the same office complex or at least an email away. Is it reasonable to think that someone from NCAA might talk to them about how to improve player physics and ol/dl interaction?
Old 06-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

I meant 12 year OLD linemen, not 12 year linemen in my last post.

The midline and triple/veer options just looked horrendous in this video. There's really no other way to say it.

What I've been told is that there are "AI problems when a player is left unblocked."

Well, to me that signals that there is something fundamentally wrong with the game that needs to be addressed first, perhaps ahead of less-gameplay-related stuff.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:58 AM   #21
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5
I agree this didn't look great, but what is worse is that UGA is ranked 5 spots ahead of us! UGH!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #22
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27
Granted I haven't watched all of the videos yet, but can someone please tell me one thing in the GAMEPLAY that has actually changed? If not for the changes in presentation (minimal ones, mind you), I would have thought this was last year's game (or a couple years ago for that matter).

Case in point: Georgia runs two curl routes, and the receivers just freaking stand there BEHIND the defender. Yeah, that's helpful.

Looks like NCAA is getting a big ol' pass from me for the first time in a while.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:23 PM   #23
NCAA Football 10 Designer

Russell_Kiniry_EA's Arena

OVR: 12

I watched the videos and yeah something looks off... This is not a known issue, so we are doing some digging right now.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #24
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA
I watched the videos and yeah something looks off... This is not a known issue, so we are doing some digging right now.
Thank you!! Please patch the slider effectiveness! Make it too strong. Just give us options. Those videos have been terribly frustrating. If the beta has errors then I will apologize for being harsh. But the retail version needs to have sliders that allow us to customize the game to our liking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »