Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:06 PM   #33
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

fail. Fix the SLIDERS.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5
this game is garbage, i will definetly not be buying it again. Madden devs look to be improving their game much more than the NCAA team
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5
i absolutely hate how when you call a run, the cpu is magically blitzing! audible into a pass and their now in cover 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

Wow, that game doesn't look like it's ready to be shipped out. Makes me wonder what has actually gone on as far as fixing the gameplay in this game the past year.

I can say this though. I enjoy reading these threads and have come to understand that if you want to talk sportsgaming look no further than operationsports.com

Problem is we only make up 1% of the EA NCAA fan base, heck probably less than that. If not a single gamer from this website purchased NCAA 10 EA would still make a killing off all the other sports gamers who don't have a clue what kind of product this is looking to be.

I'm sure the NCAA team is working there buts off. The finished product doesn't look like it's showing it though. I would love to see more interaction with the OS community and putting more time into gameplay and presentation. Maybe change of the team a little to work out some of the kinks that aren't being caught for some reason.

Oh well, like I said EA is gonna get theirs no matter what. $$$$$
Old 06-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #37
Rookie

Rekkapryde's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
I agree this didn't look great, but what is worse is that UGA is ranked 5 spots ahead of us! UGH!

I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #38
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Thank you!! Please patch the slider effectiveness! Make it too strong. Just give us options. Those videos have been terribly frustrating. If the beta has errors then I will apologize for being harsh. But the retail version needs to have sliders that allow us to customize the game to our liking.

Yes make sliders as strong as possible! PLEASE
Old 06-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #39
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NON PHIXION
i absolutely hate how when you call a run, the cpu is magically blitzing! audible into a pass and their now in cover 3.

LOL proof positive that the cpu cheats..The cpu in this game engine automatically knows what youre doing the same way the AI Qb automatically knows when a receiver is open and delivers the ball without ever really "reading" the defense..

yep, it's a little weak
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 AM   #40
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
LOL proof positive that the cpu cheats..The cpu in this game engine automatically knows what youre doing the same way the AI Qb automatically knows when a receiver is open and delivers the ball without ever really "reading" the defense..

yep, it's a little weak
No No you have it all wrong ..it's called adaptive AI according to EA..LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »