Home

NCAA Football 10 Demo Now Available, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Demo Now Available, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #1257
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: NCAA Football 10 Demo Now Available, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
I played the demo briefly, but from the little bit of hands on time I can say that I'm not that excited about NCAA Football 10. The game just doesn't feel like a new experience to me. I know it's just a demo, but I felt like I was driving an old car with a new paint job. Sure it looks different on the surface, but without tinkering under the hood, I'm just getting the same driving experience.

It's disappointing. NCAA Football used to be my favorite series in sports gaming, but the series isn't going in the direction that I would like to see it go in. This game is another product of the marketing genius that is EA. I guarantee week or two after it's released, people will be complaining about this title as much as they did with '09.

I'll wait to see what Madden has to offer this year. If that under delivers, it looks like this will mark yet another year without a football game for me.
I feel your pain. What frustrates me so much is that there is still a ton of stuff missing from last gen... and that is just inexcusable!!!! I love the franchise but it needs to take a u-turn and get back on track. Start over from where NCAA 06 left off.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #1258
Rookie

OVR: 2

Finally got to playing the demo. Overall the graphics look the same to me. Did'nt see any improvement there or notice many new animations. I do like Player Lock and the perspective change that gives. Game Plan features seem cool if they really work. Playing as the Sooners Tebow only rushed 1 time so I wonder how close the playing styles will be to the real teams. I also wonder if EA has kept tabs on schools changing offenses and if that will be reflected. Either way I'll buy the new when it drops...

I did notice my RB got injured and a modeling picture of Erin Andrews (thats her name right?) was there. For a minute I thought I had a blonde Tailback.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #1259
Rookie

OVR: 8

got a question. how do i get the demo. i bought a ps3 today and was wondering what i needed to do to get the ps3 demo.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #1260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1
got a question. how do i get the demo. i bought a ps3 today and was wondering what i needed to do to get the ps3 demo.
You will need the internet in your house.... then sign onto your ps3 and go to psn network and register. Then you go into the store look up demo and download.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #1261
Rookie

OVR: 8

Thank man. i getting it now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #1262
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have bought pretty much every NCAA football game since 1995 and this looks to be the year I finally don't buy it. Initial impression upon first downloading this demo was WOW...WTF happened to the graphics..they are aweful. I can't believe some are saying they are same as last year. NO way! Go back and play last years, it's graphics are way better and far more realistic. 2010 graphics look way too arcadey and make me think of Blitz or something like that. I think it looks utterly aweful. I've been getting so discouraged with the way this series has been heading that I finally felt compelled enough to step outta the woodwork and sign up so I could post about it. Looks like I'll just rebuy 09 for cheap and play that.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #1263
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballitis
I have bought pretty much every NCAA football game since 1995 and this looks to be the year I finally don't buy it. Initial impression upon first downloading this demo was WOW...WTF happened to the graphics..they are aweful. I can't believe some are saying they are same as last year. NO way! Go back and play last years, it's graphics are way better and far more realistic. 2010 graphics look way too arcadey and make me think of Blitz or something like that. I think it looks utterly aweful. I've been getting so discouraged with the way this series has been heading that I finally felt compelled enough to step outta the woodwork and sign up so I could post about it. Looks like I'll just rebuy 09 for cheap and play that.
Hey if you bought 09 then 10 is just like 09 but with the defensive pursuit angles fix and team builder addition. According to Chris... the visuals are better on the game than on the demo (ps3 version).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »