Home

Ten Teams to Look Out for in NCAA Football 10

This is a discussion on Ten Teams to Look Out for in NCAA Football 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
What?!?! NO BAYLOR?!?!?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Ten Teams to Look Out for in NCAA Football 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
How is it cheese? These guys ran all over people in real life and should do so in the game. Same with Tebow. If I'm playing with Tebow I'm not going be throwing the ball 50 times a game or giving Demps 30 carries.
In real life pat white runs when he has to. You must be someone who's never played anyone who used baylor, because yes, letting your qb with 90+ speed have the most carries on the team is cheese. it's not realistic, because they don't actually do it that often because of the risk of injury.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #43
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogle
In real life pat white runs when he has to. You must be someone who's never played anyone who used baylor, because yes, letting your qb with 90+ speed have the most carries on the team is cheese. it's not realistic, because they don't actually do it that often because of the risk of injury.
You don't rush for 1000 yards as a QB by only running when you have to..

Also Pat White had the second most carries on the team all four years he was there, the last two years he was just barely below having the most on the team so you are completely off base again..
Old 06-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 6
the team that i would like to play with is ohio state just because pryor is great at running and throwing. my second is florida because they have all the talent and i like using Tebow and Spikes.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #45
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
You don't rush for 1000 yards as a QB by only running when you have to..

Also Pat White had the second most carries on the team all four years he was there, the last two years he was just barely below having the most on the team so you are completely off base again..
They do run plays for him to run in real life. But if you play against him in the game, watch how people use him. He'll run on almost every play. It's ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #46
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogle
Runs when he has to? The offense he ran at WVU called running plays for him. The Spread Option gives carries to the QB in a very legitimate way. There's a difference between rolling out and throwing a bomb every play and realistically using a QB with wheels.

I also heavily argue your point about not letting your QB get most of the carries on the team. Look at Tebow's numbers compared to the running backs on his team and get back to me.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:58 AM   #47
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Irish will be fine, and will make plenty of noise finally!
Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 28
I would also include Michigan State. They finished 9-4 last year and challenged a solid Georgia squad in the bowl...

I think this is the year ND gets its 9 to 10 wins. I hate to use the word "should" but they should have won 10 games last year with the blown losses to Pitt and UNC and the Syracuse debacle.

ND's schedule favors them a tad this year. However, I have always had fun using ND.

Other teams I think belong in this category would include Northwestern, Duke and Cincinnati (who quietly won the Big East).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »