Home

Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

This is a discussion on Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #41
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

no,and yet another reason i havent played NCAA since the 2006 xbox version..What a waste this gm continues to get worse every year,thank God I still have my 06' NCAA which I love!!!Mabe they will get it right in er,uh.....neveremind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #42
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

seriously one person says this game is crap and its been a snowball. i agree they shouldn't send out crappy rosters and underdeveloped sliders and yall are putting this game down. yet most of u on here have a 360 which was shipped with a major bug to the point you loose your system. ms says they fixed and those models get rrod. i really think some of yall should examine exactly what u are saying when it comes to consumer disappointment. i'm not saying people should be praising this game up and down but i do believe that if your willing to play on a system that cost double or triple (depending on when u bought it.)the cost of ncaa 10 its a little hypocritical.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 2
Is this the best that EA can do for a NEXT GEN FOOTBALL TITLE? If so, then this whole Next Gen experience has been a complete overrated waste of hardware! Why is it that in 2010 we can't get a football game that is better than anything we had in Last Gen? Now hopefully that will change when Madden 10 drops but as of right now I'm sick of waiting year after year hoping that I can get a great football game. We need to put the pressure on EA (especially the NCAA team) & not accept this mediocre BS! STEP YOUR GAME UP EA! 2010 & we still don't have a game that surpasses 2K5 presentation wise? Why is it that with all the power that these NEXT GEN systems have, we have to sacrifice aspects of the game just to get it to run at 60fps? So I have to live with players on the sidelines looking like cardboard rejects? We didn't have this problem with Last Gen systems. Either step your game up EA or fork over the rights for football & give someone else a shot!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

This series needs an extreme makeover.

The o-line d-line interaction is horrendous and the gameplay on the whole is just too arcadey and robotic.

Not to mention the fact that the game has now shipped with major features broken in two consecutive years.

EA needs to bring in a new team for NCAA 11.

I haven't bought an EA football game yet this generation, but the way things are going, I think Madden 10 may be the first.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #45
Banned

williamf30's Arena

OVR: 2
I AM SO DAMN TIRED OF HEARING YOU WHINING BABIES DIS THIS GAME, SAYING " THE GAME FEELS THE SAME" is a DAMN LIE... I played the demo a couple of times and then played 09 and its a complete difference... SO YOU DUMB ****ERS DONT HAVE TO BUY THE GAME AND YALL CAN FUND A GAME THAT HAS PAID ATHLETES PLAYING IN A RIGGED FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
This series needs an extreme makeover.

The o-line d-line interaction is horrendous and the gameplay on the whole is just too arcadey and robotic.

Not to mention the fact that the game has now shipped with major features broken in two consecutive years.
This.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamf30
I AM SO DAMN TIRED OF HEARING YOU WHINING BABIES DIS THIS GAME, SAYING " THE GAME FEELS THE SAME" is a DAMN LIE... I played the demo a couple of times and then played 09 and its a complete difference... SO YOU DUMB ****ERS DONT HAVE TO BUY THE GAME AND YALL CAN FUND A GAME THAT HAS PAID ATHLETES PLAYING IN A RIGGED FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!
Sorry, but I don't read CAPS
Old 06-19-2009, 12:03 AM   #48
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Gotta say...they won't get mine. I was one who was hyped for team builder, but as cool as that addition is, it's meaningless if the game on the field is not up to par. My experience with 09 was limited (I got bored) but this seems no different (in terms of how it plays out and presentation...I know there are subtleties).

It's not horrible, it's just very bland across the board (IMO). Presentation is stale, gameplay feels stuck in a rut, the commentary (once a strong point) feels unchanged and repetitive. All in all, the demo has me disappointed.

I'll still rent it (Gamepass...so no additional money spent) and try it out with some other teams, but the limited progress coupled with the errors and the spotty attention to their product (or so it seems), makes it a no for me.
This, exactly. EA won't be getting my money this year for the first time in a long time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »