Home

Who's going with the PS2 version?

This is a discussion on Who's going with the PS2 version? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who's going with the PS2 version?

Also, online play, rankings, records are all still going to be there, right?

How many people play the PS2 online at launch.... a couple hundred?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #42
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm getting the PS2 version. Thank god my PS3 is backwards compatible.

I will also rent NCAA for the 360. I'm going to give it a fair shot.

My main reason on getting it for the PS2 is simply the engine from last GEN. The gameplay is so smooth. I love the controls for running and gameplay overall.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #43
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

This thread has brought back some great memories I had on my ps2. Never had so much fun with football games. I was never excited when they announced "next gen" consoles mainly because I never thought I'd get one. And then I got one and tried to like it but it just never amounted to the fun i had on ps2. What I would do to see "next gen" go bac to the "old gen" style of play.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #44
MattUMD224

OVR:

heres another thread from 09 if you all wanna read on it

its a poll and discussion

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...ad.php?t=59659

Old 06-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #45
Rookie

Boulton26's Arena

OVR: 2

I just checked my PS3, and sadly it is not backwards compatible... Thank you to everyone who helped me in figuring out how to see if my machine would play PS2 games.

I recently went from an Xbox 360 to a PS3 for a number of reasons, so I no longer have NCAA 09.

It seems that if I really want to play some college football on my PS3 this year, I will have to go with the NG version of NCAA 10.

Sigh...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #46
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

If I don't hear a response from EA on whether or not the correct rosters are on the PS2 within the next week, I won't be buying the game at all this year. I'll just keep playing MLB The Show, instead. I'm not buying the PS2 version with messed up rosters, and I'm not buying the 360 version with all its bugs and glitches that have already been discovered.

EA, I guarantee that if I'm not buying the PS2 version and doing rosters, there's going to be a *lot* of other people not buying the PS2 version.

Last edited by KleShreen; 06-20-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #47
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
If I don't hear a response from EA on whether or not the correct rosters are on the PS2 within the next week, I won't be buying the game at all this year. I'll just keep playing MLB The Show, instead. I'm not buying the PS2 version with messed up rosters, and I'm not buying the 360 version with all its bugs and glitches that have already been discovered.

EA, I guarantee that if I'm not buying the PS2 version and doing rosters, there's going to be a *lot* of other people not buying the PS2 version.
Kle, do you still have rosters for 09? I'm getting ready to start NCAA 09 up again and would love to have last year's rosters for the game. Would also be a big help as I have Madden 09 for PS2 so being able to export draft classes increases the life span of both games.

The Show is GREAT on PS2; I've played well over 100 games and just now started to settle into franchise mode.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 06-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #48
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Kle, do you still have rosters for 09? I'm getting ready to start NCAA 09 up again and would love to have last year's rosters for the game. Would also be a big help as I have Madden 09 for PS2 so being able to export draft classes increases the life span of both games.

The Show is GREAT on PS2; I've played well over 100 games and just now started to settle into franchise mode.
Type in MattUMD2 PS2 Rosters(Based Of Kle)....Kle created the named roster, i added ratings and equipment adjustments, than another user fixed up the ratings for all bowl teams in there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »