Home

Demo Was Awful

This is a discussion on Demo Was Awful within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Demo Was Awful

Man I ran across so many flaws its ridiculous, i cant believe they would even put out a demo like that, buy that garbage if you want to

i was really looking forward to getting a decent ncaa game this year but after playing that......... just awful, got tired of it already
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Demo Was Awful

Sorry that you do not like it. Good news is that it is most likely not the final version.

I had fun playing it. I played it several times. It was nice to actually play the demo after all the serious negativity that goes on these boards. Is the game what it should be. No. Is it still a fun game, well to me yes but others may not feel the same way. Just try not to let every little tiny thing bring you down and try to enjoy it for what it is. A college football video game.

Talking about it makes me want to play it some more so I am going to go do that.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Sorry that you do not like it. Good news is that it is most likely not the final version.

I had fun playing it. I played it several times. It was nice to actually play the demo after all the serious negativity that goes on these boards. Is the game what it should be. No. Is it still a fun game, well to me yes but others may not feel the same way. Just try not to let every little tiny thing bring you down and try to enjoy it for what it is. A college football video game.

Talking about it makes me want to play it some more so I am going to go do that.
Bruh They didnt improve anything, its the same gameplay wise except the strategy and lock player, i love footbal and know football, and ea does this same thing every year

the passing pocket is jus ********, i picked a few plays and jus stood in the pocket to see how long it would last and one play i kid you not i was standing their for a good 15 sec, the pocket was something that needed serious help but to make it now where you can live in it
Old 06-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

just in case you missed it....

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ions-here.html

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

It did feel very familiar.

I turned it off halfway through. Not a good sign.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

There is an impressions thread stickied at the top.

EDIT: CB beat me to it.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
It did feel very familiar.

I turned it off halfway through. Not a good sign.
because you know its the same with a little tweaks that didnt improve it, its quite boring
Old 06-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Please use the sticky.

Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »