Home

What features do YOU want to see next year?

This is a discussion on What features do YOU want to see next year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #9
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: What features do YOU want to see next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
I want to see a voucher for a free copy of NCAA 11
This and what Born4Corn said.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #10
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Everything we asked for on our NCAA 10 wish list that EA chose to ignore.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10

For me its these three things:
-Momentum
-Pass Rush
-Road to Glory improvements (I do actually like to play this mode)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

who cares? None of it will happen anyway
Old 06-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #13
MVP

Roggie's Arena

Make the gameplay realistic (pash rush, more bad passes)

Then throw in the 1-AA teams and an AD mode.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #14
HST
Banned

OVR: 2

1.) Formation substitutions. ( an absolute deal breaker for me and why I won't purchase 2010 and why I quickly tossed out 2009 as if it was made of fire and cancer.)

2.) Chain crews. Obviously not a huge factor in gameplay, but the fact that aspects which were available on the PS2 version still remain unavailable at the next great level is infuriating and smacks of either incompetence or overt laziness.

3.) Recruiting returned to a level that didn't require 30 minutes between each game of a dynasty. The 2008 version would suffice just fine.

4.) The ability to change the time and weather for games in my offline dynasty. This is my personal game and my personal expectation of what the gameday atmosphere should look like. If Texas played Oklahoma State at night in a pouring rain I want my dynasty to basically be capable of reflecting what I saw. Why not? Who is this game made for? Me, right. Well let me be in control of these things.

5.) I'd like EA to change their flawed perception of what an evening game looks like in a real college football game. While they are apparently in love with that sun setting, orange and darkened hue, real stadiums have these things called massive floodlights that flush out darkness and make the field look bright and vibrant even in the setting sun and on cloudy, darkened days. The shadows of upperdecks is greatness, but playing an entire game in an orange haze that looks like something in a cheap western is ridiculous and hasn't occured at any high school or college game that I've ever attended.

6.) A modicum of evidence that anyone who designs these games has actually attended a high profile college game and has a basic understanding of the college game atmosphere. Chants of "defense" that are reminescent of a Duke vs UNC basketball game is not getting it done. I want a realistic sounding crowd that reacts appropriately to the action on the field, such as noticably raucous behaviour pre-snap on key plays and third downs and appropriate noise at the conclusion of those plays.

7.) Equipment, individual appearances and more equipment. Thank you for the updates to uniforms and the ability to mix and match. However, I want hand warmers, realistic face masks, long socks, short socks and the ability to change their colors within reason. All of it: hair, bodyfat, tattoos and whatever. Not that hard.

8.) Sidelines clutterd with players, multiple coaches, photographers, media and general overcrowding as seen at real games.

9.) Lifelike momentum. Come on man. Good grief.

10.) I want the slogan "If it's in the game, it's in the game!" to be a promise of optimum effort rather than a laughable notion that only defines the hilarity of the product put out since the creation of new generation consoles.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #15
MVP

Roggie's Arena

Wait, recruiting took me WAY longer on 2008 than 2009. 2009 had quick call for when i was impatient...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 13

I'll try and simplify this list:

-take what Madden has on the field and copy it. Pile-ups, pro-tak, chain gangs, pockets, etc.

-take scenes from last gen games, spice em up a little bit, and put them in the game.

-team entrances (I know this will never happen, we have asked for them the past couple years and I have a feeling that the NCAA team just can't make do it)
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »