Home

LOL @ the new camera view giving away the PA pass

This is a discussion on LOL @ the new camera view giving away the PA pass within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #17
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: LOL @ the new camera view giving away the PA pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
GaitorBait, I am still miffed at why you keep blaming EA instead of laying the blame where it belongs. EA has been doing a really good job of releasing better quality games, NCAA appears to be an exception. As a matter of Fact, EA's Partnership Program is a model for what Publishers should be doing.

If you want you could blame Peter Moore because he has not forced NCAA to really step up. I do not know if you have been following Madden, but the difference between the two is rediculous. Madden looks amazing yet NCAA looks the same...
Agree...Madden devs see the issues the community notice and go back and make changes ASAP. Here we are still asking for a pass rush! Madden team fixed their pass rush as soon as they heard the outcry.

Its not EA, its the NCAA Dev team. NBA Live is making huge strides, NHL is the 2nd best sports game on the market (to MLB The Show), and Madden is stepping it up bigtime and could push NHL this year. So I wont blame, EA as a whole as much as NCAA team!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:42 AM   #18
Rookie

CoachBindel's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
then pick the PA pass, hike it,
"hike it"

What the hell is "hike"?
Old 06-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #19
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm totally cool with making Ben Haumiller the new David Ortiz. The big change that turned Madden around was a change in leadership and focus. Madden and NCAA were on the same path. Remember Ringbuilder? Even worse than Season Showdown. Madden was putting fundamental issues pertaining to the actual game of football on the backburner and focusing on back-of-the-box quotable features. It was all about the bottom line. Now they have people at the top who take pride in making an accurate, as true to life as they can, football sim. Its not that I think that the guys who make NCAA aren't capable. They probably have the soldiers, they just need a general to march them in the right direction.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #20
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
No it wasn't. It was easier to add.
I agree with this.

It's half because they don't have their priorities in line and half because it was easier to add.

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Old 06-20-2009, 01:01 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
Didnt really pay it much attention but now that you say bring it up, I def remember that happening. Why are we all here actually giving this company our attention? Somebody needs to step to the plate and take this to congress, and let them know EA is monopolizing the football gaming industry, and in the process developing half *** games every year.

I dont even like 2k sports that much but Im sure somebody can put the money together to build a company worthy of taking these guys down. All these celebs with all that money and no one wants to do it? LOL! Just a shame, and here I go again, actually wasting my time here posting about this ******** game!
whaaaa? Who's gonna take this to congress? Jesus, it's just a video game. It's like some of you do nothing besides playing NCAA or waiting for the next one to come out. There are bigger issues in the world my friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Time to clean things up around here, fellas.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »