Home

***Official DEMO Bugs and Glitches Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official DEMO Bugs and Glitches Thread*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Big time punting gltich.

I just punted from my own 36 to their 12. The returner caught it with one foot out of bounds, so he didn't get a chance to return it. I thought "sweet!". Well, I pick my defensive mplay and they have the ball at my 36. WTF?

― Plato
Old 06-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #10
MVP

sdid22's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Big time punting gltich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I just punted from my own 36 to their 12. The returner caught it with one foot out of bounds, so he didn't get a chance to return it. I thought "sweet!". Well, I pick my defensive mplay and they have the ball at my 36. WTF?
Old 06-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #11
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
***Official Bugs and Glitches Thread***

Please use this thread to report bugs and glitches to reduce clutter. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: ***Official Bugs and Glitches Thread***

I've noticed a few times that when I was on defense, I'd sometimes switch players before the snap when I didn't want to. It seemed to happen after I'd zoom the camera out to the coach's view. When I'd return to the normal view and try to reposition the MLB, I'd sometimes randomly change to a player in the direction I was trying to move, as if I was holding B (which I definitely wasn't). Happened a couple times, and my buddy said it happened to him also. It's never happened to either of us in NCAA 09. Might have something to do with having some pressure on one of the triggers and trying to move? I don't know, I didn't try to reproduce it.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #13
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: The "Hurry Up" Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I thought the clock completely stopped inside of two minutes of the end of a half after a first down.
I cant find any official rules on this. But you could be right.

But even so. Theres no reason for the play clock to be drained to 2 secs in the situation.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

I had the glitch where the ball is snapped over my QBs head and the play is blown dead. The announcer then says it was an incomplete pass and I lose my down. I've read several other people who have this as well.

Also, not sure if this would be considered a glitch or not but on one play my WR caught the ball but was hit a split second after before he really even had possession. The play was ruled a fumble and it was recovered by the CPU. Since we can't challenge ourselves in the demo I wasn't able to, but if it's anything like 09 even if I were able to challenge it would probably automatically challenge if the player's knee was down, not if it was a catch and I'd still lose possession.

EDIT: One more which may or may not be considered a glitch, but there was one instance where my lead blocker ran about 10 yards behind the ball carrier to block a guy that was already beat, thus leaving two incoming blockers for the ball carrier to deal with by himself.

Last edited by mikeveli20; 06-20-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
I've noticed a few times that when I was on defense, I'd sometimes switch players before the snap when I didn't want to. It seemed to happen after I'd zoom the camera out to the coach's view. When I'd return to the normal view and try to reposition the MLB, I'd sometimes randomly change to a player in the direction I was trying to move, as if I was holding B (which I definitely wasn't). Happened a couple times, and my buddy said it happened to him also. It's never happened to either of us in NCAA 09. Might have something to do with having some pressure on one of the triggers and trying to move? I don't know, I didn't try to reproduce it.
I've had this problem. Holding down B and moving the left stick to the player you want. And then when I let go of B, and its still locked to switching players and you cant move that player around. Switching players feels VERY messy in the demo for some reason.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #16
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
I had the glitch where the ball is snapped over my QBs head and the play is blown dead. The announcer then says it was an incomplete pass and I lose my down. I've read several other people who have this as well.

Also, not sure if this would be considered a glitch or not but on one play my WR caught the ball but was hit a split second after before he really even had possession. The play was ruled a fumble and it was recovered by the CPU. Since we can't challenge ourselves in the demo I wasn't able to, but if it's anything like 09 even if I were able to challenge it would probably automatically challenge if the player's knee was down, not if it was a catch and I'd still lose possession.

EDIT: One more which may or may not be considered a glitch, but there was one instance where my lead blocker ran about 10 yards behind the ball carrier to block a guy that was already beat, thus leaving two incoming blockers for the ball carrier to deal with by himself.
Same thing. Twice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »