Home

***Official DEMO Bugs and Glitches Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official DEMO Bugs and Glitches Thread*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #33
Rookie

memphis's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ***Official DEMO Bugs and Glitches Thread***

If you get intercepted or fumble on a 2 point conversion attempt, the other team that recovered the turnover will kick the ball off back to you. So, if you just scored a TD, and turn it over on the 2 pt. you get a second straight possession on offense. This is something that has to be fixed, it would be totally abused online.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #34
Rookie

Dante_X's Arena

OVR: 5

minor cosmetic issue but the white Florida jersey has orange numbers in gameplay and the numbers are blue in cut-scenes as they should be.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #35
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

LOL @this game so far. I've pretty much seen all the bugs mentioned in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 37

My fave... on the field your players are wearing one uniform and as you run by the sidelines your teamates are wearing the default jerseys... classic!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 35

Havent done it with Oklahoma but with Florida, if you lose the coin toss initially, you can move your selection to the the other one and win the coin toss.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #38
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Didn't read most of the other posts, but here are the bug's i've spotted so far
1. Center to Quarterback oversnap in shotgun.
2. CPU or Human runs No Huddle, and clock stops, even though a run, completed pass for a first down, caught in the middle of the field.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:17 AM   #39
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumEffort
In the NCAA. The clock stops after a first down inside of 2min of the half and the game.
Actually in the NCAA the clock stops after a first down for the entire game, and is restarted when the ref marks it for play.
What you are thinking of is the new out of bounds rule started last year in college football, to where the clock is stopped inside of two minutes of each half if you step out.

Really not a glitch, but when you run with Tebow a QB sweep, etc. I get pulled to the middle of the line like it is a run up the middle and I have to circle around to the outside. Has anyone else noticed this?
Old 06-21-2009, 01:34 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was running one of the linked setup plays. It was a play-action pass out of singleback. I ended up hitting OK's impact TE on a corner route for about a 30 yard gain... a real sweet catch. The catch was initially ruled incomplete. The refs reviewed it and overturned it. When I went to look at the setup % on the linked running play, it was only 1%, as it probably thought the pass was incomplete. Probably should of been upwards in the 40% range in heisman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »