Home

Best NCAA to date?

This is a discussion on Best NCAA to date? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Best NCAA to date?

It's NCAA 09 with a new freshman class. All these years I've been begging Madden's crew to take note from NCAA. Finally, it seems to be the other way around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 13

07 > 06 >> 04

I really put ALOT of hours into 07. Same with 06, although I remember enjoying my times more with 07. 04 gives me a really nostalgic feel.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 37

06 on PS2 hands down winner!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #68
Rookie

TheG's Arena

OVR: 5

06 slighly over 04. why cant they make any on the 360 this good?
Old 06-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #69
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I have both a 360 and ps3 thats not BC. But some others here have mentioned that 06 runs very crappy on the 360 and isnt worth it. I also have a Wii which plays gamecube games flawlessly. I'll probably just buy 04 on gamecube even though I hate that damn controller, or maybe give in and buy a ps2 again.
Can anyone confirm this? I just ordered 06 because after playing the demo, I've just had enough of the "current" gen. Anyway, 06 is the only backwards-compatible NCAA title on the list, so I ordered it. But if it runs crappy on the 360, then I've got 2 choices: either buy '10, and if I hate it, use the $40 trade-in for Madden, or, use the $60 and buy a used XBOX/PS2.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #70
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
Can anyone confirm this? I just ordered 06 because after playing the demo, I've just had enough of the "current" gen. Anyway, 06 is the only backwards-compatible NCAA title on the list, so I ordered it. But if it runs crappy on the 360, then I've got 2 choices: either buy '10, and if I hate it, use the $40 trade-in for Madden, or, use the $60 and buy a used XBOX/PS2.
a few people confirmed it. I just picked up 04 on gamecube to run on the Wii. I should just go ahead and get 06 and try it on my 360. Only 2 bucks, might as well.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #71
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
a few people confirmed it. I just picked up 04 on gamecube to run on the Wii. I should just go ahead and get 06 and try it on my 360. Only 2 bucks, might as well.
Mine's coming by mail, so I'm guessing I'll have it Thu/Fri. If you happen to pick one up before then, please let us know how it goes. Otherwise, I'll try to post after I get a game or two in at the end of the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #72
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
gameplay is the best so far on next gen and teambuilder is the best create feature we've ever had in any football game. FBS isn't everything to me like it is some others so this feature is absolutely huge. windsocks and season showdown are nothing features, but then again they don't take anything away from your experience either so people need to let it go.
let me step in, are you serious my friend. Please just stop the madness, how can you think the this years will be the best when you haven't played it yet, and the game is shipping with two huge flaws. Also please the the team builder, that's just another gimmick and not many people care about it.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »