Home

Something I noticed about the Demo

This is a discussion on Something I noticed about the Demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #9
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Something I noticed about the Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
I've noticed this and I don't like it.

I hope the finished game is more explosive and burners like Demps can outrun slower players.
yeah i understand where u r coming from, i posted something like this but i think it has to do with the pursuit angles taken, yeah these guys r dangerous and should be a threat to score everytime they touch the ball but i dont they have figured out a way to balance it yet so that it wont be like in 09 when your 90+ player got a step he was gone. IRL yeah if u give these guys the space no one is going to catch them, but this is a videogame, and the speed guys were exploited to death last year, u could have a team full of 95+ spd guys but ovr only 62, beat the powerhouse schools, so like i always said spd should not be the only factor. This might mean the other ratings do matter!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #10
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

I think it's fine but my only gripe is that on kickoffs the returners seem a little on the slow side. Other than that I don't have a problem with it.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #11
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by koampapapa
i have not noticed, but if i had, i wouldn't think it was because of the 2 minute quarters, i would think it would be because i was playing on Heisman difficulty and the CPU made their defense faster to make it tougher for me to run an offense.
Defense doesn't get faster just better angles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2009, 12:24 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 8

There is a speed cheat for defenders. There always has been and always will because EA doesn't program the OL/DL interaction properly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »