Home

need help with ea locker and rosters

This is a discussion on need help with ea locker and rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
need help with ea locker and rosters

Hi im new to the forums and was wondering if someone can please tell me the exact steps i need to take to get ea locker to my ps3 and what is ea locker exactly and how that works thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: need help with ea locker and rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuat8210
Hi im new to the forums and was wondering if someone can please tell me the exact steps i need to take to get ea locker to my ps3 and what is ea locker exactly and how that works thank you
In order to get this you will first need to have your PS3 connected to the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
Once you load the game, from the main menu you goto Online > EA Locker, then put in the username of the person's roster file that you're trying to find.
I believe you should then see a prompt asking if you want to download the file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonohoFlnkr
To add to that, once EA releases the roster, they will most likely send some sort of notice to the community on the username that gamers should enter...most likely something with EA or Tiburon, or NCAA in the name.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Rookie

ok thanks for your help it sounds easy. all i really care about is the texas longhorns rosters.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
ok thanks for your help it sounds easy. all i really care about is the texas longhorns rosters.
Yeah, it's pretty straightforward (I'm not sure if you already know this, but the file will have corrected rosters for all 120 teams, you won't need to dl one for each school). Once the roster folks have completed adding player names they will put the file in their own EA Lockers so we can DL it in the same manner.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #5
Rookie

is it safe when yall do this? i guess im asking if these saferoster files are viruses or something how do i know which ones i can trust, sorry if this makes no sense im told by my wife and co workers at times i make no sense and speak incoherently lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #6
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
is it safe when yall do this? i guess im asking if these saferoster files are viruses or something how do i know which ones i can trust, sorry if this makes no sense im told by my wife and co workers at times i make no sense and speak incoherently lol
Only Texas roster has viruses. As long as you don't download that one you should be fine.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
Only Texas roster has viruses. As long as you don't download that one you should be fine.
that is funny!!! lol!!! this is going to be cool this means that i dont have to go in and mannually edit the tx rosters again becuase that takes the longest part of my time when i get this game

Last edited by joshuat8210; 06-25-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon13 Re: need help with ea locker and rosters

OH WOW we can download roasters from the internet!!!! BLAH BLAH get a life PEOPLE!!! You and I both know this will be the same game as all the other years!! Yall get your pants all wet thinking about the game before it comes out, and when it does the Forums will say aww same thing as last year!!! Dont you get it!! its football things dont change in football!! of course its the same thing every year!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »