Home

I'm out of the loop a bit. Has there been any changes to Dynasty?

This is a discussion on I'm out of the loop a bit. Has there been any changes to Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: I'm out of the loop a bit. Has there been any changes to Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
However, I just feel you often try to persuade others to dislike the game. Maybe it's because of my excitement for the game that I can feel it more.
Yes I get that.. but there's a balance. People should hear the pros & CONS about the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Really? If you want me to come out and say the game sucks I will..I don't like the game so deal with it. Just like I have to deal with all the ones who like the game in the forum.

Yes my opinion was made in a sarcastic tone, but its not too far from the truth, so I dont know what the problem is...

I think its the people calling others out, saying they add nothing to thread with their negativity, when really its them trying to mod the forum & keep the "bad" comments out.
Honest question, why are you even here?

You've obviously given up on offering constructive criticism in appropriate places, so what's the point of hanging around here? I mean, I don't like a game like Killzone 2, so I don't go to the Killzone forums and make sarcastic comments any time someone asks a question.

So why are you here? To be clear, I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to or anything, I'm just honestly wondering why you choose to hang around here and play the role of the downer.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Really? If you want me to come out and say the game sucks I will..I don't like the game so deal with it. Just like I have to deal with all the ones who like the game in the forum.
ahh, actually no you don't
Old 06-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #28
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Bandit
Honest question, why are you even here?

You've obviously given up on offering constructive criticism in appropriate places, so what's the point of hanging around here? I mean, I don't like a game like Killzone 2, so I don't go to the Killzone forums and make sarcastic comments any time someone asks a question.

So why are you here? To be clear, I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to or anything, I'm just honestly wondering why you choose to hang around here and play the role of the downer.
That's what I will never understand. Then again, a lot of us expect the ultimate replica of the actual game we see on Saturdays (and Sundays for Madden). When it comes to sports games, we expect something so true to life. It's strange because we have something to compare it to.

Killzone 2 is trying to replica what? Certainly not an actual historic event that we have lived in. Yet millions of people enjoy the beauty of the game.

I never will understand why people come in here and continue to bash the game over and over and over and over. If you add value though, stick around because the developers hang around here and are looking for input to make the game better.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 06-25-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #29
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Von Dozier...I PM'd you two links that should give you information in regards to what was added to dynasty mode and some screenshots. That way you can get the information you're seeking and avoid the trainwreck that this thread is quickly turning into.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-25-2009, 07:56 PM   #30
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
That's what I will never understand. Then again, a lot of us expect the ultimate replica of the actual game we see on Saturdays (and Sundays for Madden). When it comes to sports games, we expect something so true to life. It's strange because we have something to compare it to.

Killzone 2 is trying to replica what? Certainly not an actual historic event that we have lived in. Yet millions of people enjoy the beauty of the game.
EA Sports motto is "If its in the game Its in the game" which to me means they are attempting to be sim. Then the give us a game that feels like in arcade game.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
EA Sports motto is "If its in the game Its in the game" which to me means they are attempting to be sim. Then the give us a game that feels like in arcade game.
that hasn't been the slogan for a very long time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #32
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Von Dozier...I PM'd you two links that should give you information in regards to what was added to dynasty mode and some screenshots. That way you can get the information you're seeking and avoid the trainwreck that this thread is quickly turning into.
You don't say countryboy. This place a trainwreck lately? I call it Reality Internet.

I kid. I kid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »