Home

Online DNF

This is a discussion on Online DNF within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Online DNF

Ok...do I understand DNF correctly? Here are some thoughts...maybe I'm mistaken about things.

I think some modifications to the DNF need to be made. For example, a person that quits 14-0 in the first quarter causes me to have to finish against the CPU to get a win and this sucks for several reasons. First off, if I wanted to play the CPU I wouldn't be playing online. Second, there are sometimes (5%) where for whatever reason I still didn't get the win even after finishing against the CPU.

Obviously...a person who quits in this scenario is worse than a person that quits in the 4th quarter. In the 4th quarter I can just take the win.

I think there needs to be a separate catagory for people that quit right away like that. Call it an "EQ" (early quit) or something so we can know if they are losers like that.

Finally, what happened to the days where you could select someone's profile and look at their run/pass %, no huddle %, and other information?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Online DNF

You are referring the "View Career" where you can see your opponents favorite team, scores and opponent for last 10 games, run/pass%, etc. This has been in Madden for a few years now. For some reason it was never added to NCAA and I doubt it is in this year. Hopefully they can add it next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »