Home

Am I the only person looking forward to SS?

This is a discussion on Am I the only person looking forward to SS? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 02:11 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: Am I the only person looking forward to SS?

I think the best thing about SS is that wilth all of the backlash this gimmick will dissapear into the dustbin of history after NCAA FOOTBALL 10. Now onto the list... hey let's start with somthing meaningful like formation subs!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

i think that this is one of those ideas that people think is stupid however once it gets rolling we will see the value in it. i think this will fit in between quick game and dynasties and the more hardcore experence
Old 06-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
I think SS will fall into the same category as Setup plays. You will check it out for a couple games then see that it doesnt really affect gameplay which is whats left when all else fails IMO, and forget about it. People online will play with the best teams regardless of what they implement.

I've been using setup plays all the time, as they have a HUGE affect on gameplay. If I have a PA pass fully setup within 15 yards of the endzone, I know I'm scoring. Your failure to properly utilize a feature doesn't necessarily denote a flawed feature.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpants
i think that this is one of those ideas that people think is stupid however once it gets rolling we will see the value in it. i think this will fit in between quick game and dynasties and the more hardcore experence
So it fits in at halftime of quick games? [You said fit inbetween 3 different things, just messin around.]

The problem i have (and most people) is there is almost no value in this feature, the whole goal is to play online games to get points so your school 'wins,' but that means basically nothing. It's basically their own achievement system
Old 06-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #29
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

SS, a giant waste of disc space.

I coudn't care less if the Texas Tech NCAA fans get more points than the UT fans in VIDEO GAMING!!!! Who gives a crap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »