Home

PS3 - NCAA 10 INFORMATION

This is a discussion on PS3 - NCAA 10 INFORMATION within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #41
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PS3 - NCAA 10 INFORMATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by probowlsteelerfan
Packattack, thnxs for the PS3 info. I didn't even know they had videos out for the PS3 NCaa 10.

Hopefully in the future EA sports will decide to take full advantage of the game system that has more space to allow it to reach nearly it's full potential. Maybe a couple teams, designers for sony and microsoft.

You would think EA has enough $$$$ to make room for future employment. It would help the economy to add more jobs.
To fix this, EA Sports should make the PS3 the lead platform. Many other game companies, including EA, have shown that the PS3 as the lead platform makes the game play better on the PS3 and 360 as well. EA is already making games with the PS3 as the lead, ex. Burnout: Paradise, so why can't the sports side of EA do this aswell?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 11

great post, to the op, great post, ea has been screwing ps3 owners in the looks/gameplay department, not tryna sound like a fanboy or make a console war but i like the sony device because of its "Entertainment" attributes, but i did was to point out that u stated that the output was 720 but when i put the demo on it shows that the output is displaying at my tv's full output wich is 1080p now im wondering could this be a "native" issue? because MGS4 is at 1080p and anyone that has that game knows that it is the most beautiful video game ever seen but that ncaa 10 demo dosent come close to looking/feeling like MGS4
so are u sure that it is 720?
thanks
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 07-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #43
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
great post, to the op, great post, ea has been screwing ps3 owners in the looks/gameplay department, not tryna sound like a fanboy or make a console war but i like the sony device because of its "Entertainment" attributes, but i did was to point out that u stated that the output was 720 but when i put the demo on it shows that the output is displaying at my tv's full output wich is 1080p now im wondering could this be a "native" issue? because MGS4 is at 1080p and anyone that has that game knows that it is the most beautiful video game ever seen but that ncaa 10 demo dosent come close to looking/feeling like MGS4
so are u sure that it is 720?
thanks
The back of the box says that it can only display HD images at 720p. I think that your tv must be upscaling the images to 1080p. This can actually distort the image. If you can, you want to run the game at 720p.

Also, MGS4 is one of the best games that I have ever played.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #44
Pro

thank u good sir for clearing this up for me, also i think that if every game was made like MGS4, everyone on all console would be happy lol... thanks agian for the post!!!
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 07-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 10

I'm kinda a noob, How do you stop you PS3 from upscaling games??? I mean is there something you can do to make every game come out as the best display, so no stretching or distortion will happen thanks ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #46
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

TODAY'S UPDATES - July 1st

Added one new PS3 Specific Video
Demo Gameplay, including the start-up

Added two new PS3 Online Dynasties
KingOfGames Dynasty (Starts 7/20/09) www.kingofgamesnyc.com (PS3)

SportDawgz Non top 25 PS3 league taking signups!!!

Added Expiration Date To Current Best Deal
*COUPON CODE EXPIRES ON JULY 4TH

Picture of the Day

Old 07-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

That custom stadium sounds website just took most of those files from fightmusic.com and they made up most of the situations. Like fightmusic.com has the Arizona State band playing Eye of the Tiger and the stadium sounds website says they play it during timeouts and turnovers. I've been to a few dozen Arizona State games and never once heard Eye of the Tiger played. A few times at basketball games, but never in football. Cool to have the songs, but they took them and didn't give them any credit and just made up circumstances for when these songs are played without a clue, at least from the dozen teams whose songs I am familiar with
Old 07-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #48
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

Preciate' the thread!!!

PSN-chris11sg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »