Home

NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
WOW you don't need that option. If you're not buying or not looking forward to any of these than you don't vote. it doesn't make it a skewed poll at all. and whoever said those things were new? they're simply asking which things people are looking forward playing with the most.
You said that they were NEW. Go read your posts.

People not purchasing this game need to be included. Otherwise, according to the stats classes I have taken, will skew the polls. The target audience of that poll is only a minor sample and a skewed sample at that. If you don't understand that, you need to take a college stats course.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #34
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
There are also being created D-II teams and D-III teams like Mount Union, and even (gasp) NAIA teams that someone who loves College Football might have attended. All of those + 1-A and 1-AA just would not fit in the game. Want Furman, download Billytwoshakes000's version. But, whatever. Haters will hate. That's what they do. To each his own.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #35
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
If people aren't planning to purchase a game, why are they wasting there time voting in a poll asking what features they are most looking for. Instead of looking to click on the "none of the above" option, why wouldn't they, I don't know, look for a forum where they can talk about something they are actually interested in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Has 100,000 User-Created Teams (Team OS Screenshots

Moylan...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-post583.html
Old 07-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #37
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
If people aren't planning to purchase a game, why are they wasting there time voting in a poll asking what features they are most looking for. Instead of looking to click on the "none of the above" option, why wouldn't they, I don't know, look for a forum where they can talk about something they are actually interested in?
That makes too much sense, it'll never go over. Why do that when you can post in every other thread, complaining about how much the game you aren't going buy, sucks.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
You said that they were NEW. Go read your posts.

People not purchasing this game need to be included. Otherwise, according to the stats classes I have taken, will skew the polls. The target audience of that poll is only a minor sample and a skewed sample at that. If you don't understand that, you need to take a college stats course.
I said new additions and what that means is anything that's either a new feature or something that was updated in some way. and the fact that you don't even understand what some of the options are really says alot about where your knowledge is. Also you still just don't understand the point of the poll. I only posted it to show you that a good chunk of hardcore fans are looking forward to Teambuilder above anything else right now. The intention is to be a minor sample it's not a presidential poll and Ziza says it best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Old 07-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #39
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Team Builder is not a new feature.
Hmmm...I can't remember ever playing an NCAA game in which I could create teams on the Web using logo images to create accurate representations of their uniforms...must have missed that year - even though I have owned every NCAA game since 99 on PSOne and a few other EA college football games dating back to Bill Walsh on Sega Genesis.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #40
stewaat

OVR:

Pretty sure TB is a new feature and I love it. It's not perfect but to be able to customize so many things is incredible. The website is very user friendly and let's you do so much.

Yes I want more things but I'm not the type of person to demand 100% satisfaction from a video game.

I'll get my $64 worth, just pre-ordered at gamestop today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »