Home

HILARIOUS! Choose Flordia and do not kick the ball off

This is a discussion on HILARIOUS! Choose Flordia and do not kick the ball off within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: HILARIOUS! Choose Flordia and do not kick the ball off

Wow, lots of touchy people on the NCAA forums these days. Lighten up tight-asses.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #18
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingspadee
LOL I wasn't even complaining - I found it quite funny and entertaining. Wow you folks took a "hey look at this funny moment in the game" to a "ZOMFG this game sucks because things screw up"

jesus christ get a sense of humor
LMAO. I know man. I find it funny how people can take video games so seriously.

I understand the comments about people trying to find problems with a video game but at the same time I understand that this was stumbled upon by accident.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 07-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
Rookie

Crono139's Arena

OVR: 2

I have no problem with the OP's post.

He didn't even bash the game one bit for the so-called glitch.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono139
I have no problem with the OP's post.

He didn't even bash the game one bit for the so-called glitch.
Same here. Is OS losing its touch? C'mon people! We can't accept this from EA! Bring me the head of Ben Hamiller!
Old 07-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #21
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
excuse me, I happen to know jesus christ has a wonderful sense of humor. how dare you!
Nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 14

Glad to see some people actually saw the purpose of my post. I guess some of these guys saw it as me finding a cheap way to win when the real nature was a just a mascot coming onto the field
Old 07-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
I hate people. If you get busy while your playing a game you pause it. Alot of people always try to find something wrong with the game. They do it purposely, just so they can complain about something. They think its funny when they post it, but its not. Its just childish, dumb, and everything in the book. I feel bad for people that do this since they must have nothing better to do. This is like the same thing as pausing a video of a game every second of it, to look at the formations, just so they can gripe about it. Which is what happened in every posted video. You will always find something wrong with a game. Its impossible that you wont. NFL 2k5 and CH 2k8 has its issues, so dont you sare say that they dont.
Wtf? He was just letting us know something funny that happened. He wasnt downgrading the game or saying the game sucks or anything. Why is everyone attacking him for this?
Old 07-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #24
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
I hate people. If you get busy while your playing a game you pause it. Alot of people always try to find something wrong with the game. They do it purposely, just so they can complain about something. They think its funny when they post it, but its not. Its just childish, dumb, and everything in the book. I feel bad for people that do this since they must have nothing better to do. This is like the same thing as pausing a video of a game every second of it, to look at the formations, just so they can gripe about it. Which is what happened in every posted video. You will always find something wrong with a game. Its impossible that you wont. NFL 2k5 and CH 2k8 has its issues, so dont you sare say that they dont.
Yes by all means , we don't want people pointing out what is wrong with a game. We wouldn't want it to be fixed for next year. Shame on all who find issues with the game.

Go Red Sox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »