Home

pre order

This is a discussion on pre order within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
Banned

ccrawley30's Arena

OVR: 7
pre order

so i pre order ncaa 10 i live in canada so at eb games but even if i pre order it in canada do i still get my extra 13 slot for teambuilder and if i do will i get them in the case or how will i know i got 25 slots not 12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: pre order

They're codes you input, one comes with the game (12) and one for preorders (13); so short answer long, you will more than likely get it since you preordered through EB/Gamestop.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
Banned

ccrawley30's Arena

OVR: 7

will i get the extra code on a slip or will it be in the game case with the 12 slot code
Old 07-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

im disappointed i preordered the game now, i thought with the extra 13 slots youd be able to add 25 cas teams to your dynasty but you still can only add 12 so really i dont need the extra 13 slots for anything.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrawley30
will i get the extra code on a slip or will it be in the game case with the 12 slot code
I'm guessing it will be on the Gamestop reciept. They would have to put a code with every game if it's in the game case. Do you think if someone didn't want the extra 13 slots, that the code would work in a game that someone else has already entered a code on to get 26 extra slots ?? I plan on just giving mine to my buddy when I pick the game up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Smile Re: pre order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
I'm guessing it will be on the Gamestop reciept. They would have to put a code with every game if it's in the game case. Do you think if someone didn't want the extra 13 slots, that the code would work in a game that someone else has already entered a code on to get 26 extra slots ?? I plan on just giving mine to my buddy when I pick the game up.
the code will be on a little card inside the game case. They did the same thing for UFC Undisputed to get 2 extra fighters and it came with a little card with directions and a code. You go to the PS Store (i have a ps3 so for me its the PS Store) on your ps3, then in the top right corner theres a place to redeem a code. You entre the code in that spot and it installs the bonus item onto your hard drive so its not associated with the disk, but the system in which you redeem the code with. So if you redeem it on your ps3, then take your game and play it on someone else's ps3, they wont have the bonus that you got. Its only on your system.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
the code will be on a little card inside the game case. They did the same thing for UFC Undisputed to get 2 extra fighters and it came with a little card with directions and a code. You go to the PS Store (i have a ps3 so for me its the PS Store) on your ps3, then in the top right corner theres a place to redeem a code. You entre the code in that spot and it installs the bonus item onto your hard drive so its not associated with the disk, but the system in which you redeem the code with. So if you redeem it on your ps3, then take your game and play it on someone else's ps3, they wont have the bonus that you got. Its only on your system.
Guess that sucks for him. Thanks for the info.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Guess that sucks for him. Thanks for the info.
well if you dont want to use the extra slots you can just give the little card with the code to your buddy. He can redeem it on his system and he'll have the bonus.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »