Home

Player Build Sliders

This is a discussion on Player Build Sliders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

OVR: 3
Player Build Sliders

I noticed that last year (360) when you were creating or editing players, when you change the appearance sliders, sometimes it didn't change the appearance, or in some in instances, it would make the player smaller the more you increased the slider for that area of the body (Legs or Arms for example) Did anyone else notice this? Does it work the same this year? Was it broken or did I not understand how it works?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Player Build Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYSTEVE
I noticed that last year (360) when you were creating or editing players, when you change the appearance sliders, sometimes it didn't change the appearance, or in some in instances, it would make the player smaller the more you increased the slider for that area of the body (Legs or Arms for example) Did anyone else notice this? Does it work the same this year? Was it broken or did I not understand how it works?
Yea I did. It was all weight dependant. If you had a player over 200lbs, and you increased his sliders, his body would get more lean and cut, but when you lowered them, he would get more sloppy and thicker.

If he was under 200lbs, and you added more muscles, he would look more fat, but if you lowered them, he would look more cut up. It was strange and backwards as all hell.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Player Build Sliders

Yesssssssss, and it was so annoying. I would create a WR and he would look bigger up to 199 lbs. but when i went up to 200 lbs. and over he would look smaller. At other positions the more you increased the arms or chest for example the smaller they looked and the more you decreased it the bigger they were. It had something to do with the position and type of face model you selected. And also the taller the player the more horrid running animation they had. They really need to have animations for long striders and short stiders. Go Notre Dame baby, 10+ wins and a return to glory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »