Home

Sorry Iowa fans

This is a discussion on Sorry Iowa fans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #17
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Sorry Iowa fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Look, I got that, but when they have ignored the other problems... this stuff begins to be your only hope.
Haha, well i don't totally disagree there.

Hell, I can't believe they STILL don't have NIU's fight song (my almamater)... all these years now, and still so man d1 schools without their songs in the game.

It's like they improve to a point, then just decide "ok, we're good... let's add features".

At least on PS2 they gave me GENERIC songs... on PS3 all I got was a canon going off! What college have they been to where no bad ever plays?? Stupid.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

If they don't ruin Iowa's roster -- that update better fix it -- then I'll probably buy the game.

But this is a real kick in the shins after the error last year. I mean... this is something they've gotten right year after year. These are simple quality control issues. I just don't understand why it seems we're seeing more problems like this now.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
At least on PS2 they gave me GENERIC songs... on PS3 all I got was a canon going off! What college have they been to where no bad ever plays?? Stupid.
No idea.. apparently Ben H. goes off the beaten path to games like Idaho vs Nevada to take notes on the teams/atmosphere... they are obviously paying off.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #20
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
really guys? please tell me you aren't arguing over facemasks and going so far as to say a travesty. really? everything has a reason and purpose. i say deal with it. can you play the game first before criticizing it? that's all i'm asking.
No one is criticizing gameplay here, this is about Iowa's facemasks being screwed up even though we were lied to and told it was fixed.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #21
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Come on Iowa fans, you have more things to worry about then facemasks. Like when Arizona comes to town.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #22
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

This is a simple fix with TB, but it will be a pain in the @ss to do all the roster spots!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-08-2009, 01:14 AM   #23
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
It has been confirmed by Chris who has the retail version of the game that Iowa's facemasks were in fact NOT fixed and will still be white in the game. Adam, I have one question, why? Why did this still happen even after you said it was "fixed". This is just flat out stupid. This game is just a travesty.

I know someone will bring up Teambuilder so I will just say it now. Not everyone has online, not everyone will by the game new to get the code to get teams, not everyone will be able to find a fixed Iowa on TB that easily, and finally, NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE TO FIX THEM. It is ridiculous that this is still like this and honestly I am disgusted. I feel sorry for all Iowa fans who are going to buy this game unknowing that their team is messed up AGAIN.

Thoughts from anyone else?
Here's my thought, let's create another thread about Iowa's facemasks being the wrong color because 3 of them just isn't enough!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #24
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Good Lord EA. ANOTHER year and ANOTHER screw-up.

I'm going to stop there because I'll get banned if I express my true feelings on this.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »