Home

Anyone miss last gen recruiting?

This is a discussion on Anyone miss last gen recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone miss last gen recruiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I like both last gen & next gen, but for me it just needs more elements... camps, national signing day, elite 11, high school all american games to really pull you in, but.......
Agreed. But then, they would need to implement a recruit assist for all the people who wouldn't want to spend the time going through all that. Although, if you're investing time in a dynasty, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to be totally involved in building up your team/teams. Unless you just don't have the time.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Agreed. But then, they would need to implement a recruit assist for all the people who wouldn't want to spend the time going through all that. Although, if you're investing time in a dynasty, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to be totally involved in building up your team/teams. Unless you just don't have the time.
Well I bet they would just make it so you can buy your way to success via DLC then.

An assist, or even a less involved dynasty mode (much like the one we have now) separate from this hardcore one that is wanted could be an option.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #11
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

I like next gen because it's more in depth. Time wise old gens but im one of the few willing to take the time to land those big recruits and gems plus taking the time to do so on next gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well I ****ing hate recruiting right now. I don't have time to spend 15 minutes before every game talking with fake recruits. Quick-call or whatever kinda helps though.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Well I bet they would just make it so you can buy your way to success via DLC then.

An assist, or even a less involved dynasty mode (much like the one we have now) separate from this hardcore one that is wanted could be an option.
Bringing back the choice of a Season or Dynasty could work as well. Or, as you said something like "Varsity Dynasty"(easy) and "Heisman Dynasty" (in-depth) could work. I don't know how much space that would take. Maybe switch RTG back to full control and add the easy recruiting to that.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #14
stewaat

OVR:

I like the system right now. I'm eager to see how recruiting against schools works. Hopefully there are no exploits this year.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I like the system right now. I'm eager to see how recruiting against schools works. Hopefully there are no exploits this year.
I'm interested in recruiting against as well. But this will add even more time to recruiting. I would like to see a "rexcruiting director" in the game so you can determine what recruiting you will do and what trecruiting the cpu will do for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
Fox
Rookie

OVR: 3

Multiple options + on/off toggles = good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »