Home

Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

This is a discussion on Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
You are new so you wouldn't understand. A lot of people here couldn't care less about gameplay as long as players have the right colored shoe laces.
Gameplay is #1, but when it continues to suck.. having your team look correct becomes even more important.

If they are going to slack in one area, they have to make up for it in another.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #34
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahman19
Not everyone wears long sleeves in cold weather, and making everyone do so is just dumb. Wasn't "cold only" an option in previous versions of the game?

Temp at kickoff: 33 degrees. And it felt much colder than that with the wind. Yet only a handful of players wore long sleeves on either team.

It's the little things that lead to the big problems.
None of them are cold, the players who ride the bench are. But when you are out there playing you are never cold
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
None of them are cold, the players who ride the bench are. But when you are out there playing you are never cold
That's why the guys on the bench have jackets and coats to wear.

There was a BYU-Utah game I attended in Provo in 2003. According to the official game log, temperature at the 1:00 pm Mountain time kickoff was 19 degrees, with snow flurries and a 15 MPH wind. I swear it was colder than that, especially after halftime. I have never been more cold in my life, yet still there were players not wearing long sleeves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #36
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Sort of on this topic. In previous years, incoming recruits in dynasty never wore long sleeves. So once all the players on the original rosters graduated no player would wear long sleeves in your dynasty world. Wonder if this is still the case?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #37
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
try playing football in North Dakota. you would change.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #38
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Good educated post right there.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder

Last edited by 42; 07-09-2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Removed Unnecessary Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #39
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Wow...wow! Im speechless! Lol and check out your name lol! this was very entertaining lol

Last edited by 42; 07-09-2009 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Removed Unnecessary Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
Good educated post right there.
He didnt read the whole thread, obviously, and also probably only read the first post, if that much. Oh, and he is probably another on those madden fanboys that come on this board from time to time looking for a post that is bringing up an issue about the game and well, do what he did. Notice how he only said the NCAAS dev-team?

Oh and, to that poster:

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »