Home

How many stars is Tenn's program

This is a discussion on How many stars is Tenn's program within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: How many stars is Tenn's program

Ya I can understand why Tenn is a 5 star program, because of history and what now but someone tell me how Tenn is a 5 star program and MSU gets a 3 star again. These schools are no longer seperated by this great of a margin. Should definitely be one star apart. Tennesse was 5-7 last year! MSU was 9-4. Tennesse is in the tougher conference but MSU didn't have any easy schedule last year either. In many media outlets MSU's recruiting class is a top 15 class this year! I just dont understand the 3 star MSU was given.
Sorry to sort of change this topic a little bit, but its irritating.

Adam, do you remember any of the conversations about star ratings?
Old 07-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBkobe87
Ya I can understand why Tenn is a 5 star program, because of history and what now but someone tell me how Tenn is a 5 star program and MSU gets a 3 star again. These schools are no longer seperated by this great of a margin. Should definitely be one star apart. Tennesse was 5-7 last year! MSU was 9-4. Tennesse is in the tougher conference but MSU didn't have any easy schedule last year either. In many media outlets MSU's recruiting class is a top 15 class this year! I just dont understand the 3 star MSU was given.

Adam, do you remember any of the conversations about star ratings?
Not anything specific.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #19
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBkobe87
Because you're basing it all off of one year. I can see them being a 4, but 3 is more suited to them.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Because you're basing it all off of one year. I can see them being a 4, but 3 is more suited to them.

Just saying, everyone knows MSU's football program is on the rise. We cleaned up in state recruiting last year, at least a top 20 class. and now were starting to do the same this year.

I agree, we need to show we can be consistantly a 8 to 9 win team to get 4 stars. Just really thought that this was gonna be the year. Was just very schocked after a solid 2 years and a very solid recruiting class that we still maintaned 3 stars. If we win 9 to 10 games this year and our still 3 stars next year, then I'll know I've got something to compalin about for sure
Old 07-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
I know how it calculates the stars in game. BUT, their starting stars have a lot to do with history. Then it all goes by what you do in game.
How does the game calculate the stars? I'm intrigued.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »