Home

Just got screwed by ea and ncaa

This is a discussion on Just got screwed by ea and ncaa within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #25
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Just got screwed by ea and ncaa

i have a teambuilder question. it says you have 10 slots when you initially redeem the code, if you download a team can you later delete that team and get that slot back? just wanna know before i start dl'ing teams...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekboy
Team Builder is a stupid add on. Who cares if you can't use it? Why do you want to build a team different than your favorite college team? Worthless gimmick and waste of time in the game. You guys must be bored if you use Team Builder.
Ummm, not really. I want to download the all-time teams and things like that, those teams aren't already in the game.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #27
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
So if you buy used or want to use team builder slots on another console....is there the option to buy those slots via DLC? Anyone know?
Yes but the only package that I know of is 120 slots for 9.99 Smaller packages is what I am waiting on since I already have 25.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #28
Rookie

Upallnight's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanek27
Yes but the only package that I know of is 120 slots for 9.99 Smaller packages is what I am waiting on since I already have 25.
DLC like this,another huge ripoff,charging people to be able to have space to download teams that they take the time create.Now you see why they took this feature out of next gen,it wasn't that they didn't have time,it was to make you want it so bad that you would pay for it.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:39 AM   #29
Rookie

barats's Arena

OVR: 2

So first they screwed up the rosters and now you have to use codes and pay if you want to use more created teams?

What a joke NCAA is becoming with EA.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #30
DickDalewood

OVR:

Can't you just go into your dl history and redownload it? I know I've had to do that before with code-based downloads.

I had to do it for the golden rifle in GoW2.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:42 AM   #31
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by barats
What a joke NCAA is becoming with EA.
Its not just EA/NCAA. Developers across the board are creating new ways to get these micro-transactions out of people. Outside of expansion packs (Fallout-type things, GTA Lost and Damned) that truly add to a game, this kind of crap does need to stop.

I was on XBL a few months ago and they released a decal pack for that Ace Combat game, it was 10 bucks for some crappy in-game stickers to put on your planes.

What I hate more than anything are the preorder exclusives and I blame Gamestop more than anything for that ****. The 5 minute quarter Madden demo coming in a few weeks is a GS exclusive, non-GS preorders will not ever get that. They get a 2 minute quarter version instead a week later.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:49 AM   #32
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
Its not just EA/NCAA. Developers across the board are creating new ways to get these micro-transactions out of people. Outside of expansion packs (Fallout-type things, GTA Lost and Damned) that truly add to a game, this kind of crap does need to stop.

I was on XBL a few months ago and they released a decal pack for that Ace Combat game, it was 10 bucks for some crappy in-game stickers to put on your planes.

What I hate more than anything are the preorder exclusives and I blame Gamestop more than anything for that ****. The 5 minute quarter Madden demo coming in a few weeks is a GS exclusive, non-GS preorders will not ever get that. They get a 2 minute quarter version instead a week later.
I agree completely, btw. I recently rented Halo 3 to play for fun, and realized that you have to buy new map packs in order to play ranked online....it's getting out of hand with all the DLC, especially DLC that should be in the game right out of the damn box. Teambuilder also ticked me off. Is this gonna be a trend now? Selling stuff that should already be in the game as 'DLC'? It's bad enough that you have to pay for Live in the first place.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »