Home

**Official Bugs And Glitches Thread**

This is a discussion on **Official Bugs And Glitches Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 05:36 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: **Official bugs and glitches thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
This is a gamekiller to me, hopefully it can be patched. I mean we finally got Season Showdown and now I can't even enjoy it
Man, your mind is made up.

Seriously though... every thread you go in. Has to just be negative to NCAA '10.

Like your sarcasm is awesome, but can you give it a break or at least try the game?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:18 AM   #10
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
I have changed sub sliders in the 2nd half and did not see a difference. I also just ran a quick test with another team to make sure it was not just PSU and the same thing happened. I even noticed the CPU had the same issue in the 2nd half.
Well, I tried my last hope of switching levels to see if it happened on Heisman as well. And it did. So at this point, looks like this happens in all situations.

One thing I did noticed after countless more games, I don't think it is specifically tied to the second half. When I used BYU who appears to have a bigger back and maybe less stamina, this issue started to happen in the late 2nd quarter.

My best guess on what is happening is that after so much fatigue, the player never replenishes for some reason and the game thinks the player is still fatigued. I think this because changing the depth chart does not make it better or when making package changes, the starter is just never available to be used which looks like he is being held out for some reason.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:00 AM   #11
Rookie

Dynamite's Arena

OVR: 8

When you use defensive keys, the defense will be beaten even if you key the right area if the play-art calls for the play to go the opposite way. Meaning if they call an outside run but cut it into the middle, even if you key the middle you will be beaten as if they ran outside. Instead of making tackles, you're almost guaranteed to miss at least one.

It's infuriating. I have a play scouted, and the other player's tendency, then I'm still penalized for using the tools I have.
Our purchasing power is being eroded. So especially now, the goods must be held to a standard. We end up happier as consumers, and the companies get a clear message: "We won't tolerate sub-par goods." It's a shame, no one cares to speak with their wallet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

the recruiting "cheat" is still there. im not going to broadcast what it is.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #13
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Well I've seen two rather large bugs so far.

1. If a team is punting and they get called for holding...they don't give you the option to make them punt it again. They just give you an extra 10 yards from the spot where you were tackled on the punt return.

That's pretty bad.

2. This is worse....there are quite a few bad pitches on options that the computer seems to consider as incomplete passes.

I was running an option against Florida with Auburn, Kodi Burns pitched the ball, Carlos Dunlap got in the way of the pitch and knocked the ball to the ground.

This should be a fumble...nope. Blown dead. No fumble.

That's REALLY bad.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #14
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
2. This is worse....there are quite a few bad pitches on options that the computer seems to consider as incomplete passes.

I was running an option against Florida with Auburn, Kodi Burns pitched the ball, Carlos Dunlap got in the way of the pitch and knocked the ball to the ground.

This should be a fumble...nope. Blown dead. No fumble.

That's REALLY bad.
Maybe Ed Hockely was the Ref?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:20 PM   #15
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11

This has happened to me twice. It was towards the end of the game/half and I was running a hurry-up offense. When I held "Y" (360) to call my players back up to the line, the center absolutely would NOT snap the ball...forcing me to call a time-out. All my players were back up at the line too. This burned 20 seconds off the clock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

Julio Jones and his unstoppable force is a glitch. Seriously speaking he is too good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »