Home

Online Play Review Props/Slops

This is a discussion on Online Play Review Props/Slops within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Online Play Review Props/Slops

Thanks to the OP and Adam.. Cant wait till tuesday
Old 07-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #10
Rookie

CoachBindel's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
but for something like throwing on 3rd down when you are protecting a lead you should get a warning instead of negative points.
I disagree. I am a high school football coach, and I can assure you, that if there are two minutes left and it's 3rd & 7, we will pass the ball to pick up a first down.

Running the ball doesn't protect the lead, getting first downs does.

I guess what I am trying to say is that this situation doesn't even warrant a warning, much less a dock in "sportsmanship points".
Old 07-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #11
Rookie

IkeB2's Arena

I know you can use a created teams in online dynasties, but can they be used for a regular online game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
Rookie

secballers's Arena

Any luck with the run game? I was having a touch time getting a run game going on heisman on the demo.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
Rookie

bdawgdude's Arena

OVR: 5

If your opponent wears alternates, can you see them?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Even Teams is there... but I'm not sure how it is enforced Online.

I think it is the RB/R1 button. There should be a hint at the bottom of the screen. If not, give it 5 seconds or so and it will show other button hints.

And don't play Florida online. They are the champs, so you have to wonder about those guys using them!

As far as the Season Showdown thing about getting poor sportsmanship... I can't really speak too much of it as I didn't work on it, but for something like throwing on 3rd down when you are protecting a lead you should get a warning instead of negative points.

Maybe that's what you saw. But if there is a bad situation for how points are awarded, we made sure to have that all tunable server-side, so we can fix it pretty quick without the need for a patch fix.
Awesome to hear that even teams made it in. I play exclusively with BYU...and no offense here but you guys SCREW BYU in the ratings every year. Three straight 10 win plus seasons and BYU still gets a C+ rating? Not to mention some starters on the defense are in the 60's!!. I know BYU isn't in a BCS conference, but c'mon dude! Really? At least I can use them online with even teams.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
Rookie

Jeff Demps is the fastest High School track athlete ever. And I believe would of held the world junior record (19 and under) if he ran the world championship. He is .32 slower than Usain bolt in the 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #16
Rookie

Yes you can see opponent's alternates. No you can't use teambuilder teams in ranked matches.

As far as the running game is concerned, its the game old story...****nning backs run in straight lines with no signs of cuts. Personally use Mizzou and we have no running plays not out of the shotgun or pistol so I don't know. The animations secure run plays for a 2 to 3 yard game with is lame but that is all I can comment on seeing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »