Home

***Official Impressions (PS2/PSP)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Impressions (PS2/PSP)*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #57
Banned

BLBxLakers24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ***Official Impressions (PS2/PSP)***

Which has better gameplay 09 or 10?

Does 10 have accurate rosters are just the same as 09?

and is so can I download a roster is someone makes them on EA locker on ps2 online?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #58
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

For anyone with the PSP version, is there still a major problem with turnovers? In 2009, there were like 10 turnovers a game. It was absolutely ridiculous, and completely killed that game.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:57 AM   #59
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Anyone with a ps2 impression? I would really like to know how the game is on the ps2.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #60
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm actually gonna take my PS2 game back. The gameplay is the *exact* same as in 09 in every aspect...the only thing that changed was the rosters, and it's not for the better. The rosters are absolutely terrible. Only a handful of teams have 10 or more freshmen (redshirts included), the majority of teams have 40+ seniors, most of which don't exist...teams have players who graduated last year or the year before, etc.

I'm gonna take it back and at least try and salvage some money from this. It's disappointing that EA just basically stole 40 dollars from every PS2 gamer because it's the exact same thing as NCAA 09 except with a worse roster.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

how about the psp version, is it a worthy buy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #62
Rookie

goodfellagator22's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
I'm actually gonna take my PS2 game back. The gameplay is the *exact* same as in 09 in every aspect...the only thing that changed was the rosters, and it's not for the better. The rosters are absolutely terrible. Only a handful of teams have 10 or more freshmen (redshirts included), the majority of teams have 40+ seniors, most of which don't exist...teams have players who graduated last year or the year before, etc.

I'm gonna take it back and at least try and salvage some money from this. It's disappointing that EA just basically stole 40 dollars from every PS2 gamer because it's the exact same thing as NCAA 09 except with a worse roster.
assuming that someone winds up doing the rosters....and I don't own 09', would it then be worth picking up?

Is there anything that is better than 09' on the PS2 version?

I am still contemplating getting both 360 and PS2.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

well im glad i read this because i was about to head over to game stop and trade in a couple of games to get the ps2 version......now you saved me some money, i guess ill just play 09 some more until madden comes out.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #64
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Thank you very much. I just found my madden 05 for ps2 and I am enjoying it. Good game play and its a challenge because you have to play football. I guess I will just hope madden is as good as advertised this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »