Home

Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

This is a discussion on Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #9
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

Well at least there is some groundwork laid out for something in the future to be included with Dynasty.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Well at least there is some groundwork laid out for something in the future to be included with Dynasty.
Yep. We don't have to go through as much proof of technology or prototype phase to do this in dynasty.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39

I've got a pretty good idea to revolutionize dynasty..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

Share why don't ya...
Old 07-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #13
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I've got a pretty good idea to revolutionize dynasty..

@AdamdotH
Old 07-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
Share why don't ya...
Gladly
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

If RTG could be played without busted rosters, this would all be cool, but that pretty much would ruin the mode for me. Dynasty has got to me more popular anyway, and besides being able to do it online, the tweaks to this have been minor. If they don't really beef up the presentation for dynasty like they did RTG, then I'll pass next season for sure, because if I do get the game this year, I know that I will find dynasty, like the commentary, stale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

So Adam, why couldn't you guys test out a show in dynasty? I don't see why you'd go out and improve a mode that no one would care if it got removed instead of going and improving your staple mode. Even if its a "test", if it has no good responses, fix it next year. You really can't go wrong with adding presentation to dynasty, its just so plain and boring now. RTG is still not going to get as much attention as dynasty. I really don't see the thought process behind what you guys did.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »