Home

Online match up screen

This is a discussion on Online match up screen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 04:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Online match up screen

Maybe I was the only one that experiences this...but there are times in '09 when I am online and get to the team select screen where it shows the same team on both sides.

I can't see what my opponent is selecting and then can't see if they pick a team. It doesn't happen all the time, just random occasions.

I tried searching the forums but the engine is so horrible it was a waste of time.

If anyone can tell me if this is a known issue and if there is a fix for '09 and/or if it's it's been addressed for '10 I'd appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online match up screen

Ya when you join a match it has your favorite team on both sides, i think its just while it loads up and then the team your opponent is actually choosing should pop up. It shouldn't be anything to worry about

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »