Home

Teambuilder Requirements

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Requirements within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #41
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Teambuilder Requirements

take it easy guys its the first year and its new thing will get fixed its not like your not gona ever buy this again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #42
Rookie

Jobe111's Arena

OVR: 4

So I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but does that mean if our internet connection isn't good, or we can't get online, we can't use our created teams in Play Now but we can for dynasty? Or is it that a white EA logo appears?

We just wait for our turn to speak.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #43
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Looks like I will have to invest in a router. Oh well I've been thinking of getting one for awhile anyway.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #44
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
Looks like I will have to invest in a router. Oh well I've been thinking of getting one for awhile anyway.
yeah if your gona buy this get online and try to get a wired connection its easier and better
Old 07-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #45
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe111
So I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but does that mean if our internet connection isn't good, or we can't get online, we can't use our created teams in Play Now but we can for dynasty? Or is it that a white EA logo appears?
The white EA logo will appear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #46
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
I think there are over 400 logos to choose from.
Yea there are a lot of logos to choose from however I don't really want to make a team and use Illinois logo and have 2 teams with that same logo. With the generic logos I counted that there are only 24 different sets (e.i. Atomic primary and Atomic secondary). Now you do give us 5 different color patterns but what if I don't like any of those patterns? That is where having the ability to choose the colors of our logos would make things a bit better.

I have just barely checked the FCS and there are some pretty decent ones in there but again it comes down to the color scheme of the logo. Say I want to use the NC AT&T State 2 (bulldog) logo but I want it to be blue and silver instead of yellow and blue.

I dunno maybe my connection will be better than expected.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #47
Rookie

greenhead's Arena

OVR: 1

I have an unreliable connection, which means I can't play games online as xbl drops me every 20 mins or so.

If xbl drops me mid game, will my logos change to the default EA logos?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wow, this is a bunch of BS. It doesn't really impact my situation at all because I have a wireless connection, but the fact that you need to be logged in online to see your created team is stupid.

The created team is just a dang skin, yet you need to go through all this crap. Unbelievable.

Chalk this up as another reason why PC gaming owns console. I've never ran into this kind of hiccup when using mods for PC games. On the PC you get a green light. On console you have to jump through several hoops just to get the thing to work right. Pathetic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »