Home

Elite Speed, injuries on Heisman, and speed cheats? U tell me

This is a discussion on Elite Speed, injuries on Heisman, and speed cheats? U tell me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #33
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Elite Speed, injuries on Heisman, and speed cheats? U tell me

Now I need to know who NJPapi is.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #34
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
Yea I agree...but remember that this is a 60 dollar brain...

Maybe you will get that in the future but for now the a.i is brain dead on any level....
guru, I understand what you're trying to say but you're giving the developers too much slack. Other games like EA now defunct competitors did a better job of using AI to challenge humans instead of using things like speed cheats. It can be done within the frame work of a $60 game. This just happens to be EA's way of doing it.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 07-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #35
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

I dont have the game yet, but looked at rosters on Teambuilder and the injury rating for players seems fine. Is there an injury slider? Best has injury of 90 maybe the ratings are backwards lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 09:07 PM   #36
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
guru, I understand what you're trying to say but you're giving the developers too much slack. Other games like EA now defunct competitors did a better job of using AI to challenge humans instead of using things like speed cheats. It can be done within the frame work of a $60 game. This just happens to be EA's way of doing it.
Exactly,

Witht hat excuse EA has the Same AI since 5 or 7 years ago.
Actually there were some stuff better done on Last gen.

Heisman level should be challenging but they should make the game realistic.

Example...
USER QB NEVER THROWS A BAD PASS!.. i can play at Heisman level and i`ll complete over 70% even with Bad QBs.

Why EA don`t add a variable to make more Overthrows and underthrows... that goes being Skill Level...

This way ratings will matter.

Right now, if you have good skills, you don`t even bother by recruiting a good QB.

But EA.. instead of doing this, to counter the EXTREMLEY ACCUARTE USER QB.. they make DB super Human... or speed cheats, etc...

And forget about tweaking sliders... they are not accuarate pass sliders, they are power sliders. So if you reduce them to 0, you can`t throw a pass longer than 15yds.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #37
Strategy

OVR: 36

I notice the budges on cpu offense too. This especially happens on 3rd down, in the fight for a first down. you'll notice that the cpu will get a budge of energy, which will get them the first. Now, this isn't evident in every play, but I've noticed it a few times.

To me, the game overall is good/fun/challenging.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #38
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Something that I thought of today...

You know what would be cool? is after a game came out - like a month afterward - they let people try a new difficultly level if they were connected to the servers called "AI net" or something to that effect. I dunno, maybe something scary sounding.

The general idea would be that the system would keep track of its success against people every single play in every single game mode.... keeping track of using each play it called, with each strategy (like tight or loose zone coverage) in each situation, etc. And the system would basically weigh the outcome of every snap and determine the best way to attack people. And with every single game that it played, it would become better. All year long. It would have all the same qualities as Heisman difficulty, but with this incredibly difficult AI.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #39
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
I'm convinced that if Hercule Poirot were presented with the evidence, he would find in favor
Whatever....I have not had that name before....I came here for the first time ever using my GURU name...

If my opinion on Heisman makes you think I am somebody else then so be it...but you are dead wrong.....

But to each his own....

You sound like this guy to your lunch money...I am not him

I use to live in Jersey a while back like I stated before...I been in St. Aug for 4 years now...

Please dont act up and try to make me out to be another person that I am not...just because I have a different opion then you on the matter...
Old 07-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #40
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

Quote:
Ohh really...Well name me one sports game that does not have a cpu boost on the highest diff level

All games are like that...Even non sports game...

Go play Call Of Duty on the highest diff level and see how often you die

any game is like that..... We can adapt to any challenge as humans much better then a 60 dollar game

the a.i for a 60 dollar game will be maxed out and will not improve over time...Human brains do

Nobody is saying heisman plays realistic....but then again no video game does because is a video game

I am more concerned with the challenge that the cpu gives on all american

people should bitch about that...Heisman we know will provide the cpu with a boost to their overall skill set

but why does the skill set for all american level reflect dumb logic

fix that before you fix heisman

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »