Home

From an NCAA fan..

This is a discussion on From an NCAA fan.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
From an NCAA fan..

I finally got a Playstation 2 back in 2003 and my first game was NCAA Football '03. In 2004 NCAA went online with help from the new network adapter. Since then, I've been purchasing the game on release night and playing it religiously for the following year in leagues.

I've come to a conclusion in my head. NCAA doesn't get the attention that it deserves. College football is a very very popular sport in our great country and deserves every bit of the same amount of attention that Madden gets.

It just seems that, with the exception of last year's Online Dynasty mode, that NCAA is always the low priority on EA's list when it comes to designing a game. Madden always gets the nicer features..

I know EA's job isn't to cater to me, specifically, out of all of the gamers in the world, but please...

can we have a game that just looks flat out impressive, for a change.. instead of the previous year's version just juiced up a bit with a few ridiculous features that aren't important to most people, compared to gameplay..

I'll take great gameplay over a few new features any day..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »