Home

Team Prestige in NCAA Football 10

This is a discussion on Team Prestige in NCAA Football 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #145
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Team Prestige in NCAA Football 10

Notre Dame should have an A+ program tradition, but their current prestige should be about 3 stars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #146
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
Here's what I don't understand. If ND and UM are 6* (which I agree with), how come if they have a bad season or two in the game, their prestige rating drops?

Re: MSU, I could see 3 or 4*. Personally, would have us at a 4 based on national recognition. But historically (since the 5-s and 60s glory years), we have been as average as it gets.
I'm a Michigan grad myself, but I think it's a close call for Michigan State. I'm pretty sure it used to be a 5-star system, and in that case, I think you'd have to call them a 3*. On a 6-star system, they're probably a 4* after a good year and a 3* after a bad one. Even if the Big Ten isn't the best conference, it's still one of the power conferences, which guarantees at least some high profile competition. They've also had some memorable wins over Notre Dame in their non-conference schedule in recent history, and they've produced a fair amount of NFL talent.

Could go either way. (By the way, I'd also be fine with Michigan being only a 5* after the year we had!)
Old 10-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #147
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Washington St. should be 2* (sorry Potatoes) - did they go up one from 09? A 2 win season should severely diminish you're rep.

Otherwise these look pretty solid. Nice work.
Hey, WSU is great
Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #148
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Arkansas - 3 stars
Ole Miss - 3 stars
Iowa State - 3 stars
North Carolina - 4 stars (WTF!?!?!)

I don't have an issue with Auburn as a 5 star program, but if there isn't at least a 9-4 season they should go back to four stars.
Revisiting my point...Arkansas, Ole Miss and Iowa are 4 star programs, North Carolina is not.

Also, it looks like Auburn's gonna get that 9-4 season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »