Home

DLC Release

This is a discussion on DLC Release within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Question DLC Release

I got the game last Thursday and noticed I could not download any of the extra DLC features for recruiting or the extra teambuilder slots. Does anyone know when EA will be putting those up. I would assume the earliest possibility would be midnight tonight.

Partial sidenote: Love the game but why does EA have to add in small recruiting features and options for a price, is it that much to ask to just put them in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: DLC Release

it will most likely be after midnight
Old 07-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
I got the game last Thursday and noticed I could not download any of the extra DLC features for recruiting or the extra teambuilder slots. Does anyone know when EA will be putting those up. I would assume the earliest possibility would be midnight tonight.

Partial sidenote: Love the game but why does EA have to add in small recruiting features and options for a price, is it that much to ask to just put them in the game.
I may be wrong but it was my understanding that these features are already in the game. The DLC is just a short-cut instead of actually earning them yourself. (Not for team-builder of course, that one just kinda sucks)
Old 07-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Rookie

nope teambuilder allows you to buy extra slots. for recruiting though there are extra options such as recruiting advisor which suggests some recruits and gives you info on who might instantly commit or sometimes your pitches will be twice as effective (in game w/o add-on) but it will let you know who and when. The other unlockable option is recruiting reports which lets you see how your opponents are recruiting i believe. when you select these options it takes you to the DLC menu but instead of letting you purchase them right now it flashes an error message that they cannot be found. Im hoping that just means EA will be releasing them at midnight.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
nope teambuilder allows you to buy extra slots. for recruiting though there are extra options such as recruiting advisor which suggests some recruits and gives you info on who might instantly commit or sometimes your pitches will be twice as effective (in game w/o add-on) but it will let you know who and when. The other unlockable option is recruiting reports which lets you see how your opponents are recruiting i believe. when you select these options it takes you to the DLC menu but instead of letting you purchase them right now it flashes an error message that they cannot be found. Im hoping that just means EA will be releasing them at midnight.
Ah, yeah. I thought you just meant the add pipeline states and instantly become a 5 star junk. I wasn't sure what all was available.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #6
Rookie

no i dont particularily care about the instant five star or pipeline but the other two recruiting features look pretty useful for most dynasty users just in terms of more recruiting info with really cheesing your way to victory

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »