Home

Just got the game

This is a discussion on Just got the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 16
Just got the game

I just got the game, and am in the middle of a game with my teambuilder team against Ohio State in exhibition mode. I created Michigan on TB, so I have my rosters named. Anyhow, I did not have any problems getting the slots available or anything. I am playing at night in heavy snow and heavy wind.

One thing I immediately notice is that the defense does not seem stale anymore. I actually find my self playing defense on every possession. Now, the defense is fun to play with. The graphics look alot better than they did on the demo. Its definitely more touched up. But, my players are rarely subbing on auto-sub.

The commentary is more of the same. But, I have heard a few lines I havent heard before, even in the demo I didnt hear them. Maybe they were in 09 and the demo, but I didnt hear them.

On offense, its not as easy to run anymore, thank god. I have definitely noticed that all of my passes are zip passes. I am rarely seeing any lobs, if any.

This has been one of my complaints about the pause menu for the longest time, and I will say it here again. Why the hell does it seem like the "coaches challange" is hidden? It should be under "call timeout", IMO. Not in the "strategy" sub menu.

Oh, and my TB rosters are named, but yet on the kick offs, I am seeing some players have "XXXXXXX" instead of their names. What the hell is that about?

Just some quick observations....

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Just got the game

Use the impressions thread. Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »