Home

NCAA Slip and Slide?!?!?!? (Video)

This is a discussion on NCAA Slip and Slide?!?!?!? (Video) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Slip and Slide?!?!?!? (Video)

neither do i lol

and Julio Jones isnt human

Old 07-17-2009, 12:44 AM   #50
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6

That pic of Julio is not even fair. He had to have eaten a pogo stick as a youth...or be the offspring of a kangaroo. Either way, that's sick.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #51
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

LMAO @ the video.

These people need to get a life. It's a freaking videogame for crying out loud. If you don't like it, don't play it.

I'm all for criticism as I want the best game possible. That being said, I don't really see much wrong in this video. I was expecting to see some crazy jump but that jump looked pretty normal to me. The real photos in this thread looked worse.

The irony here is that the dude is probably playing the game as we speak.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder

Last edited by BigDofBA; 07-17-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 01:56 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
LMAO @ the video.

These people need to get a life. It's a freaking videogame for crying loud. If you don't like it, don't play it.

I'm all for criticism as I want the best game possible. That being said, I don't really see much wrong in this video. I was expecting to see some crazy jump but that jump looked pretty normal to me. The real photos in this thread looked worse.

The irony here is that the dude is probably playing the game as we speak.
*Sigh*

How many times do i have to say that i do like the game, and as a matter of fact i am playing it right now lol. I just think the game has bugs that should be addressed. I was just making a first impression video, i planned on doing some kind of first impression video regardless of what happened, but as you can see in encountered these things.

And did you see the 2nd part of the video? That was more of an issue in my opinion.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNx10xViNcE
*Sigh*

How many times do i have to say that i do like the game, and as a matter of fact i am playing it right now lol. I just think the game has bugs that should be addressed. I was just making a first impression video, i planned on doing some kind of first impression video regardless of what happened, but as you can see in encountered these things.

And did you see the 2nd part of the video? That was more of an issue in my opinion.
Are you talking about the part where you ran backwards 15 yards before you threw the ball? I think that is the only glitch in your video and they do need a patch for that.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #54
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
How can you compare a WR jumping as high as a standing DB, to a HB jumping over a DB who is going low for a tackle lol.

But like I said, it was my 1st game. I havent seen a DB slip and slide since then, wasnt really aware that i would see this once in a great while. Although i have seen a few more of those ridiculous WR jumps and none of the times has the WR touched the ball which was disappointing.
Wow the receiver didn't jump as high as a standing DB. The lowest part of his body got to just above his waist. It wasn't until he turned like a high jumper that his feet reached his head. That is very comparable to the running back jumping over the DB in the video I provided.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #55
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
*Sigh*

I agree it has bugs.

At first I was liking some of the videos on youtube. I found it to be constructive criticism. Now it seems like people are complaining about anything and everything. It's almost like people are playing the game and watching every replay to try and find something wrong.

If you put in NFL 2k5 or Madden 04 you could pick apart every replay and finds things wrong there too.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 03:06 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
Are you talking about the part where you ran backwards 15 yards before you threw the ball? I think that is the only glitch in your video and they do need a patch for that.
Wasn't me, i was on defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »