Home

Small schools .. Smaller DT's?!

This is a discussion on Small schools .. Smaller DT's?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 08:29 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Small schools .. Smaller DT's?!

I put the BG guy DT66 in to check this...he seems to get lodged into the field and he just runs in place. I'll get the video up in a minute.

This isn't the same glitch as the recruit from 06 though who just literally showed up on the roster. If my theory is correct, which I'll test when I get the video loaded, I think it's easily fixable.

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/7286529

I have 2 other not great angles that I haven't loaded if it helps to fix it I will. He isn't 2 inches tall for me though, so it's making me doubt my theory.

My theory about how to fix it was wrong...but I was right about the easily fixable part. Change his height from 5'5" to 5'6" and he's fine. My theory was that in his appearance section, all his sliders are kinda whacked.

The guy above him on the depth chart, his 'build' numbers go 60, 80, 30, 20, 20, 30, 5. The guy who shrank, or in my case, got lodged into the ground, were 0, 0, 90, 100, 70, 100, 9. Thought that might be it, but apparently not.

Seems once you save him being normal sized, you can go back in and change him to 5'5" and it's fine again.

Last edited by Tovarich; 07-15-2009 at 08:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »