Home

Cosmetic Upgrades IMO!!!

This is a discussion on Cosmetic Upgrades IMO!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Cosmetic Upgrades IMO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
Can the mods please close this thread. Everyday it seems there is a new apex video put in a thread by someone other then apex

And the aggressive attitude some have about pointing these issues is not the way to go about reaching out to ea

Make a video and send it to their office. But bashing the company is not cool

How old are some people here.
What is the way to go about reaching out to EA?? Nothing seems to work.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #34
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackJk
this is one of the biggest excuses of all time. trust me APEX dont just hit replay after every play. you can see in real time when players does that stuff he mention in the vids.

stop using replay frames as an excuse and start giving EA its just due.
Actually, what you are seeing is dropping 3 out of every 4 frames to increase the length of a replay. All sorts of weird stuff happens in them that doesn't happen in real time.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 16

Then let it go and don't buy the game....not buying it is the biggest statement you as an individual can make

But most who complain still buy it so why should ea take these threads serious

Ea and madden make millions..... so as horrible as a small amount of people think the game is...there are millions who live and die madden...

Those folks look at madden as a video game. You know..fun something you do with the boys and in spare time

But some of you who dedicate months of bashing and video posting take the game as if it was the last meal on death row
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #36

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Whoa whoa whoa Adam. Lets not throw logic into this thread.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
If I had the ability to make a video I would. But you telling me to make my own videos is very hypocritical. Seriously, Apex can fight his own battles he is a grown man. He doesn't need you to stand up for him for post his videos everyday.

LOL haa haa LOL. i never said make your own videos. LOL LOL when did i say that? i said provide video evidence, i mean if u want to make a video you could but you can also go to youtube.com, aol.com/video you can go wherever u want

whooo that mad me laugh

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Old 07-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 15

All I know is that I subscribed to Apex for a bit and every one of his videos was just a whinefest. Sure, there are things wrong with games, but all he does is nitpick the hell out of things and from the looks of it, does not enjoy gaming. Maybe it's time for him to "MORPH" back into reality and just come to terms with the fact that games are just games.

I was the first person to use TROOF CHASUHS!, but that was back before I just realize it was really just WHINE TIME!
Old 07-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Actually, what you are seeing is dropping 3 out of every 4 frames to increase the length of a replay. All sorts of weird stuff happens in them that doesn't happen in real time.
adam spare me the defense cause when i play or its even more noticable when i watch my friends play in real time. one person block two people, real time or replay means nothin cause that was the outcome

unless u telling a magical ghost blocker appears in real time in that second vid

Old 07-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #40
Rookie

he rambles in the beginning so be patient. you know how apex is sometimes(if u dont now u know)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »