Home

OMT/EA Developers,"CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap & Chew clock"

This is a discussion on OMT/EA Developers,"CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap & Chew clock" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
OMT/EA Developers,"CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap & Chew clock"

First off "Thanks for fixing the sliders"

CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap

1. Can you guys please make the cpu utilize the "fake snap"? playing offline you are able to seriously abuse the D-line jump the snap aggressive gameplan because of this. I never have to manually push the right stick down to jump the snap when I set it to aggressive... but Im never called for offsides because the cpu snaps the ball on first count everytime.

Are you'll aware of this and can you patch it?

Chew clock

2. Last year they patched this in madden... and it did wonders. Many people are asking for this but I havent seen a dedicated thread yet or I missed it. The feature is great AND we get to use it on the fly. Can you confirm if the cpu uses it? I think I saw them use it in the 4th qtr with 2-3mins left they were up by
10 pts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: OMT/EA Developers,"CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap & Chew clo

bump

this is important..
Old 07-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: OMT/EA Developers,"CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap & Chew clo

I am with you on this one especially with the cpu fake snap! It is way to easy to jump snaps and you have no time at all to reset your defense and also they never try to draw you offsides. We need this included in a patch bad!!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlipmode
First off "Thanks for fixing the sliders"

CPU fake snap to combat user gameplan jump the snap

1. Can you guys please make the cpu utilize the "fake snap"? playing offline you are able to seriously abuse the D-line jump the snap aggressive gameplan because of this. I never have to manually push the right stick down to jump the snap when I set it to aggressive... but Im never called for offsides because the cpu snaps the ball on first count everytime.

Are you'll aware of this and can you patch it?

Chew clock

2. Last year they patched this in madden... and it did wonders. Many people are asking for this but I havent seen a dedicated thread yet or I missed it. The feature is great AND we get to use it on the fly. Can you confirm if the cpu uses it? I think I saw them use it in the 4th qtr with 2-3mins left they were up by
10 pts.
I've had the CPU fake snap on me.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Alright, how about more frequently?

It is nice when I get the strategy points when I get a sack because of my aggresive gameplan though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Not once have I seen the cpu fake snap on me
Old 07-17-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Really how often? I've probably seen it once or twice on me. I just dont think its near enough and this could also help with time to adjust your defensive strategy. It is hard as hell to assign more than one defender to a specific man to cover before the cpu snaps the ball lol. The most I've done is 2 defensive assignments. The aggresive gameplan jump the snap is awesome but theres really no risk... only reward because my D-line jumps without having to push down on the right analog stick. The other gameplan strategies work great and I PRAISE EA for them. I just feel like Im cheesing with this one and may stop using it.

Can you please see if this can be patched? If its not to difficult...

Thx again for replying and being active on the boards.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:18 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 13

haha. great post by adam there

I've had fake snaps by the cpu, but only twice. it was near the end of games and both times the cpu had the lead and was attempting to wind clock. they just held the ball and did maybe one or two fake snaps then ran. it has happened to me though

as far as the clock thing, i'd love if we could get cpu to chew clock. that way we could set games to 7 minutes or whatever and it wouldn't be so dreadfully long when the cpu has the ball.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »