Home

IMPORTING your previous Dynasty from older games...

This is a discussion on IMPORTING your previous Dynasty from older games... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
IMPORTING your previous Dynasty from older games...

Is there a way to import your 2009? ( or older dynasty)

Im so tired of creating new Dynasties every single year and starting this whole groundhog day circle all over again of recreating my fictitious teams and merging them into the conferences with the real teams, and recreating certain key fictitious players and having to watch them develop all over again. I've been doing this every single year from scratch each time a new version comes out....Last year I played 14 seasons and now I feel like it was all for nothing again. It kind of makes the whole dynasty feature in these games sort of an 'Oxymoron' when each year you have to start all over from scratch....no?

Maybe Im just alone and crazy for feeling this way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: IMPORTING your previous Dynasty from older games...

I say keep your 09 version, gamestop was only gonna give me $2.50 for my copy so now I have both...I'm thinking about gettin a PS3 copy as well.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

My Goodness...thats highway robbery! They should be put out of business for trying to offer deals like that

Anyways...I just cant see the logic of doing the dynasty mode every single version. I think an IMPORT option is in order. Should be mandatory for all sports games with Franchise modes come to think of it
Old 07-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

i agree with you guys. but it wont happen.. makes too much sense
Old 07-16-2009, 03:10 PM   #5

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

There our countless logistical issues with ever creating a dynasty importer. We will never see this feature in a video game as big as NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTFREE226
i agree with you guys. but it wont happen.. makes too much sense
it will happen. right after 09 came out they had a post with all the things they were thinking about adding. i mean everything, team builder the uni options that we have and the only that didnt make it that was on the list was this. adam said it didnt make the cut but i forget why. they said that the dyanstys were only going about 5 to 6 years on avg and they wanted us to be able to carry over each year. expect it for next year.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

I feel ya man. I don't like the fact that I have to start a entire new dynasty every season either. My created player is now going on his 12th year of eligibility in fact he has only reached being a senior once. Alot of factors prevent me from doing multiple seasons. Would be nice to import but I agree with Deegeezy it will probably not happen.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
it will happen. right after 09 came out they had a post with all the things they were thinking about adding. i mean everything, team builder the uni options that we have and the only that didnt make it that was on the list was this. adam said it didnt make the cut but i forget why. they said that the dyanstys were only going about 5 to 6 years on avg and they wanted us to be able to carry over each year. expect it for next year.
I never read that post, but I was thinking the same exact thing. I'm figuring it'll be implemented in the future.2011 or 2012, I really cant say, but I'm going to say anyway, lol, its pretty much a guarantee you'll see this feature oneday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »