Home

Is this game harder?

This is a discussion on Is this game harder? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Is this game harder?

Yes definitely. I remember on 09, my scores were like 40's & 50's vs. the CPU's 14 or 21.. Now I haven't scored more than 30.

User vs. User games are far more balanced as well. In 09 I remember not having any chance on D, and the games were just shoot outs.

My brother and I have played a few games, and they have all been very realistic.. which is surprising, but very welcomed.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

I play on Heisman and I just beat Ohio St. with Navy 51-49 in 4 OT's. I had to play a perfect game and did. Then, beat Pitt 34-31 on a last second touchdown pass. This year it is much harder. Last year, I could beat everyone 70-7 with the worst teams. This year is much more realistic as going by scores.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #11
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

I've lost all three games I've played, getting crushed in two of them. I enjoy the challenge this year's game provides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I love that the game is harder. the most points I've scored(or an opponent) in a user vs user game was 28. most against CPU was 34 I believe(although i did lose my first game 55-28 against the CPU). I can actually go on drives lasting longer than 5 plays! I've had multiple 15+ play drives so far and I love it!

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #13
Rookie

htoole21's Arena

OVR: 3

I do love the increase. About to do week 1 of a cupcake Online Dynasty. I'm navy, so first game is Ohio State. I think I'm bout to get killed. lol
Old 07-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm having a hell of a time trying to run the football against good defenses. I'm averaging 2 yards, or less per carry. Dropped passes, and holding calls are killing many of my drives. I have the holding slider maxed out for both teams.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #15
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

The game is much tougher, playing the CPU is much tougher. CPU play calling is smarter, everything about this game has improved. Gameplay is top notch. This game is a keeper, the good guys are coming out now, all of the bashers are dwindling down. This game is getting excellent marks from several hardcore ncaa forums. This by far, and I know it is early, is the best game that I have played. I have only 50 games in though lol! seriously! cant put the damn thing down!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 12:28 AM   #16
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah it is harder. My 1st game I was Florida vs Auburn and Auburn beat me. The final score was 23-20. I love the challenge though because the cpu isn't cheesing to win. They are just adapting to how you play and quick to adjust.

By far this is the most strategic football game I ever played. No more 2 jukes and it is an instant 60 yard touchdown this year. Nor can you just throw deep fly outs for instant touchdowns all game long either.

And you want to know what was the most impressive thing I seen the cpu do ? They actually run HB screens, WR screens and pass it to the TE's or FB's. In the past, they never did that and pretty much never had to worry about covering them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »