Home

The 36 new I-AA teams in NCAA '04 are.........

This is a discussion on The 36 new I-AA teams in NCAA '04 are......... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2003, 03:45 PM   #73
Rookie

SirNigel's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The 36 new I-AA teams in NCAA \'04 are.........

Quote:

ryan said:
I attended PV and the stadium has not looked the same since the playstation along with Jackson State and Southern.

What's up ryan,
I was wondering if I was going to hear from another SWAC alum. When were you at PV. I was at SU from '92-'97. Any way I hope that they put in the real stadiums and give us the ability to play a dynasty in conference.
Jackson State does have a nice stadium. I use to love performing there in the band. The fans there were just brutal!
Old 05-15-2003, 05:50 PM   #74
F*n *s G**d

plez2002's Arena

OVR: 5

One thing I'd like to see in the game is all the "classic" games featuring SWAC and MEAC teams being played in their corresponding NFL stadiums. (Kind of a reach, but it would be cool...)
Old 05-15-2003, 08:15 PM   #75
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't think East Tennessee State is going to be in this game because this is their last year of football. I think Towson (A10) will be in the game since they said there will be 36 teams...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2003, 12:43 AM   #76
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

OVR: 9

Due to overwhelming public support, UMass is stickingwith the Minutemen. There is however a moment to change the name to UM...***
Old 05-16-2003, 01:57 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

CheckMate said:
The gaming age preview also noted that mass subs are back and that Notre Dame will have its own auththentic team entrance.

I love the mass substitutions for giving those underclassmen some "training" during blowouts.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:05 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

What we can hope for (or my elaborate dynasty concoction)...

- In the coming years, for every Division 1 school to be included. This includes schools like North Dakota State who are jumping to Division 1.

- Hopefully, at some point, for at least the beginnings of all three divisions. Say, the "power conferences" of each division, or the playoff teams from the past year.

- (This is a dream. We'll likely never see it.) All NCAA teams.

- All toward this ultimate goal...

The greatest dynasty mode ever.... Move your school from a Division III cellar-dweller to a Division 1-A powerhouse. To add even more difficulty, how about NAIA.

It'll never happen, but that would be just plain awesome!
Old 05-16-2003, 03:10 AM   #79
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

y2kornhusker said:
What we can hope for (or my elaborate dynasty concoction)...

- In the coming years, for every Division 1 school to be included. This includes schools like North Dakota State who are jumping to Division 1.

- Hopefully, at some point, for at least the beginnings of all three divisions. Say, the "power conferences" of each division, or the playoff teams from the past year.

- (This is a dream. We'll likely never see it.) All NCAA teams.

- All toward this ultimate goal...

The greatest dynasty mode ever.... Move your school from a Division III cellar-dweller to a Division 1-A powerhouse. To add even more difficulty, how about NAIA.

It'll never happen, but that would be just plain awesome!

Maybe we could see all the NCAA teams on the next gen. of systems. Maybe they could put the game out on 2-3 disks like some of the games were on the PSX. It would probably cost like $60 - $70, but I'd buy it!
Old 05-16-2003, 07:58 AM   #80
Rookie

SirNigel's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

plez2002 said:
One thing I'd like to see in the game is all the "classic" games featuring SWAC and MEAC teams being played in their corresponding NFL stadiums. (Kind of a reach, but it would be cool...)

That would be nice to see. But it is kind of a stretch. I'm sure the majority would prefer that EA spend more time of gameplay than the SWAC/MEAC classic's.
I can see the post now " Why is this useless feature in my game?! I never play with those teams anyway." But judging from the size of this thread it is obvious that there is a big interest in I-AA schools. Not all of us attended a school that's a big football powerhouse.
Anyway, it is amazing how SWAC and MEAC schools fill up those venues. The Bayou Classic between Southern and Grambling sells out the Superdome every year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »