Home

NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #57
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
You ever wonder why Apex posts here, then doesn't reply?
That's a good question. Why doesn't he reply to his post. Is he afraid to defend his videos when someone questions about the frequency of the errors? Because that's what I really want to know, how often does it happen. Is it happening every play? Is it happening once a game? Is it happening every two...three...four plays? That's the real test. Because if it's happening once every 3-4 games then don't bother because every video game will have a glitch here and there. Let me say it again, EVERY VIDEO GAME has a glitch here and there. If this is something that is frequently happening that's affecting gameplay and the outcome of the game then we have a crappy game. Other than that, if it's just happening once every blue moon then it's not really an issue.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #58
Rookie

Dhester4's Arena

OVR: 2

This thread is useless they just released the game. EA DOESN'T care about the LOS issues. Not until they hover around the boards again to promote and demonstrate NCAA 11. So bringing issue upon issue like Apex does is pointless and is beating the dead horse that is Line play in these titles. SO Apex vids are only fodder for NCAA fans to feed on.
Chicago Blackhawks
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 07-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #59
Supporter

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree with your last statement about the name calling, neither side is right. I don't enjoy the name calling by Apex, but I don't resort to name calling him back, while I agree, some do.

I watch the videos to see if he comes up with any new flaws of the games. It's true that if the people that enjoyed the game wouldn't post in his thread it would float to the bottom, but if it's floating to the top with all Debbie Downers or Negative Nancy's marching behind Apex and not saying anything good about NCAA, then you wouldn't have folks like me pointing out that Apex should do some more fair and balanced reporting. lol.
Lol @ negative nancy's, but yeah, I haven't read through this entire thread, but I'm pretty sure you can find someone making in front of the way that he talks (happens in every thread); so yeah, its both sides. When a thread is about something that is considered "negative" or not putting a game in a positive light, you can't expect too many positive comments (atleast imo), especially a thread like this that is talking about something that's been an glaring issue for years now in this game. I know there would still be those who post in a thread such as this, but you increase your chances of the thread falling down if you decide not to engage in the discussion, and add that "other" ingredient. Still, I think your point of view is a valid one, and I understand the gist of what you're saying.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 4

Wait, suction blocking is in every game?

I don't remember much suction blocking in Madden 04. Or NFL 2k5.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #61
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Come on man enough is enough!!! We get it you dont like EA neither do I but for everything this game does wrong it does 2 things right. Really its getting old. Enough with the TROOF chasers.
Really man. I am SICK and TIRED of these videos. Your 15 seconds should have been over. But knowing you (Apex), we'll see you in about 3 weeks bashing Madden as well. Enough is enough man.

I agree, that was kinda bad, but you can't scrutinize ONE play and write off the whole game based on that. It makes no sense to me.
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile

Last edited by ScoobySnax; 07-17-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #62
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Apex is absolutely correct in his assessment of this video!

Some of you need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid so much and realize that these issues CAN be fixed and that it is just being either ignored or poorly tested...but either way it needs to change!

lol and stop attacking Apex he is entitled to his opinion (no matter how long winded) just like any of us!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I am going to say it again, if the LOS play is broken then the game is broken. This impact 95% of the game..

How people still don't understand this is beyond me, and attacking the OP for posting the video is petty.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #64
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Troof Chasers! Troof Chasers!!!! HA HA HA lol

But you cannot write off NCAA 10 because of a few iinstances...the gameplay with patch is hot. It only needs presentation *cough, Cough* and it is complete!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »