Home

Problem With EA Sports World :[

This is a discussion on Problem With EA Sports World :[ within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Problem With EA Sports World :[

okay..

so ive had an xbox 360 for a while now. and it might have been a couple years ago, i bought a madden game and it had ea sports world on it for the first time. didnt really know what it was. seemed kind of dumb at first. and i had no idea what i was doing. i guess it just created a persona for me? i have no idea, but ive been racking up points for ea sports world ever since, and i cant link anything to an account on my computer. ive tried just about everything.

the following are reasons why i want to be able to see my xbox stuff on my computer:

1 - i have fight night, tiger woods, ncaa, madden, nhl, nba, every ea sports game under the sun, and i play them RELIGOUSLY. im a sophomore in college and i have tournaments in my apartment and the dorms, and big plays and memorable moments happen frequently. what better way to remember these than using the highlight reel option through ea sports world?

2 - i can look at all my stats side by side easily on a computer

3 - screenshot uploads look cool.. i wanna contribute to the community you feel me?

4 - i wanna be able to see my persona guy while i play the game on my tv haha

so tell me -- what must i do to fix this? i swear ive tried everything. please help.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »