Home

So who are the teams people are abusing so far?

This is a discussion on So who are the teams people are abusing so far? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: So who are the teams people are abusing so far?

Well, I haven't been online yet...played about 15 games on 09. I usually used Ole Miss and will this year. I'm actually an Indiana fan, but after 1 game with them online I stopped! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatDawg
I usually don't play online but recently decided to give it a try again. A few games the only defense I see is a 4-4 and the opponent is stacking the line. After a couple of games where I was being sacked a zillion times before I even dropped back 5 steps to pass, I figured the only way to survive to be able to even get a pass attempt is to immediately turbo run straight from the snap and run away from the line. Now, am I cheesing or is the opponent cheesing? If it is considered I am cheesing please tell me how to get myself some time to throw against this D.
lol
Old 07-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Seriously. I am not dropping back a mile. I do a normal drop and I don't have time to throw a slant or screen before I am sacked. Please tell me what I am doing wrong!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #44
Rookie

pike14's Arena

I am a Mountaineer Maniac, through and through will play with them till I die, or if we ever sign a coach worse the UK basketball going through the billy gillespie era ( haha sorry for that ) but so far all my online games have went pretty well, a very hard fought game against wisconsin, and a huge win over ohio state, two losses to a bud that can run UK's offense better then anyone i've ever seen run an offense, worst team still to play...flordia and all the speed, not really abuse but they still are stacked in speed department
Old 07-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo17
Florida, Oklahoma, USC, Illinois are the teams i run into the most. Some people play straight with florida though...

I played illinois and this guy did the gayest play ever....He scrambled back 20 yards and was headed toward the sideline....I was licking my chops with brandon graham about to sack him when he did a jumping 180 and threw the ball 30 yards to the left sideline where a reciever made a diving catch. Too bad he missed the field goal

When i got the ball back i subbed in denard robinson (fast qb) and scrambled all over him for a drive to teach him what it feels like.

I think it is way easier to defend cheesers this year

I only use ILLNOIS but i'm a MIAMI fan too. But wont use them because i see everyone using The U. I refuse to play agaisnt FLA, TEXAS, OHIO STATE,OU.But thats all i see people using
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #46
Rookie

i use florida, but im from the gainesville area. mom is a uf grad. ive been a gator as long as i can remember.

florida seems to be the most used team. i seen a guy who name was olemiss(something) and he used fla. me being a gator i will never play with a team thats the enemy. play with who u cheer for.

and why are people so scared of the a ratings. none of them matter its how you control your team.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #47
Rookie

Lerxt's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagic352
i use florida, but im from the gainesville area. mom is a uf grad. ive been a gator as long as i can remember.

florida seems to be the most used team. i seen a guy who name was olemiss(something) and he used fla. me being a gator i will never play with a team thats the enemy. play with who u cheer for.

and why are people so scared of the a ratings. none of them matter its how you control your team.
That's easy to say when you're the best team in the game. Try telling a Northwestern fan that they're not using their team right...
Old 07-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxt
That's easy to say when you're the best team in the game. Try telling a Northwestern fan that they're not using their team right...
i continue to use uf on college basketball. i use tb on madden. i use orlando on nba.

uf basketball is on the same level as northwestern football.
what i was tryin to say, so many people talk so bad about university of florida athletics and so many people use them. how is a team that is based off of a real team cheese. how can a non created team be cheese because the happen to have the fastest team in college football.

i guess if you cant beat them join them...... GO GATORS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »