Home

Face mask really??..

This is a discussion on Face mask really??.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 03:46 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Face mask really??..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
this game just looks terrible from these forums. i think ill pass to buy NCAA. i just feel EA is giving us the run around till the contract is up

I need more from you than that!! What are you even talking about? You say it "LOOKS" terrible. So you are going by looks and reading a website instead of playing it and making your own decision?
Old 07-19-2009, 03:53 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacioust86
I need more from you than that!! What are you even talking about? You say it "LOOKS" terrible. So you are going by looks and reading a website instead of playing it and making your own decision?
i learned my lesson dog from EA. i research now before i put my money into EA football games and basketball. ill put my money with fight night and battlefield.

from my research and watching video on youtube. this game doesnt hold ground for me to spend my money on. i know what i see on saturdays and 10 is a complete opposite
Old 07-19-2009, 03:57 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
i learned my lesson dog from EA. i research now before i put my money into EA football games and basketball. ill put my money with fight night and battlefield.

from my research and watching video on youtube. this game doesnt hold ground for me to spend my money on. i know what i see on saturdays and 10 is a complete opposite
IT IS A GAME!!!! A GAME!!!!!!

Rent it. Then come back and tell me how you hate it. I bet you feel differnt. I know you own a game fly account. Rent it. Puzzy!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:08 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
IT IS A GAME!!!! A GAME!!!!!!

Rent it. Then come back and tell me how you hate it. I bet you feel differnt. I know you own a game fly account. Rent it. Puzzy!!!!
damn why the hostility

games has grown from being JUST A GAME. the armed forces are being taught by VIDEO GAMES. now what u think the army is looking for? simulation type games. the army would stomp a game company for saying they have a simulation but put HALO guns in the firing range

games have there own olympics. gaming has grown into a culture and its more significant than u realize

if u like NCAA for what it is, thats cool for you. but i want a NCAA game that reflects the real NCAA besides the colors and cheerleaders on college teams
Old 07-19-2009, 04:13 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
damn why the hostility

games has grown from being JUST A GAME. the armed forces are being taught by VIDEO GAMES. now what u think the army is looking for? simulation type games. the army would stomp a game company for saying they have a simulation but put HALO guns in the firing range

games have there own olympics. gaming has grown into a culture and its more significant than u realize

if u like NCAA for what it is, thats cool for you. but i want a NCAA game that reflects the real NCAA besides the colors and cheerleaders on college teams
You are a fukking jerk for bringing up anything relating to THE ARMY and a GAME!!! Seriously man? There is nothing like being out at war and having HUMAN feelings about what is going on. IN A GAME YOU KNOW IT IS A GAME DESPITE THE SIMULATION ASPECT YOU ****KKING FUKKK!! Do not ever compare a GAME to WAR!!! SERIOUSLY? NOW YOU HAVE JUST OFFENDED ME!!! GET A LIFE!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 04:18 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
You are a fukking jerk for bringing up anything relating to THE ARMY and a GAME!!! Seriously man? There is nothing like being out at war and having HUMAN feelings about what is going on. IN A GAME YOU KNOW IT IS A GAME DESPITE THE SIMULATION ASPECT YOU ****KKING FUKKK!! Do not ever compare a GAME to WAR!!! SERIOUSLY? NOW YOU HAVE JUST OFFENDED ME!!! GET A LIFE!!
LOL whoa

who said anything about war? i talking about training aspect. they do have to train you before they send u out to fight. you blowing thing way out of proportion dude. CALM DOWN like seriously
Old 07-19-2009, 04:33 AM   #23
Rookie

Last game I played, I got 2 in a row
Old 07-19-2009, 04:39 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 22

I only use Agressive settings when im down near the end of the game and im looking for a fumble, stripped ball,etc... it does help attacking ball carriers and getting fumbles,etc but there's a risk of more penalties being called..i think it works out fine if you use the settings correctly during the situation your in and what your needing to accomplish...Actually i sorta like the system, i like the fact when calling a timeout i can adjust these things..its just a shame NCAA has dead and dated presentation..if had new presentation and more life to the game..it would be a pretty complete game of pigskin...considering what the patch does for sliders,etc...although i was pretty harsh on the developers of NCAA with my first impressions of the demo... after time with the final build..its not a bad game of football "gameplay" wise

Last edited by Moegames; 07-19-2009 at 04:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »